Sign in to follow this  
Braddo

Prestige Aquatics Premium foods news

Another new store has just come on board for those people in and around Bundaberg. Sugarland Pets at Sugarland Shopping Centre is the latest to stock the range.

Also flake is continueing to be tested with excellent results. It has been tested on Marines as well as freshwater with the bulk of the ingredients being Kelp and krill. Our other usuals are there as well.

Also this month sees the addition of algae strips to Qld. Once again all Australian made.

Hey Braddo,

Not sure whether this is the thread to leave feedback in. Was browsing Redlands Pet Centre yesterday and saw your range of products and was a little disappointed to see a lack of 1mm pellet in anything but the Growth formula. Are there any plans to start manufacturing smaller pellets of all the varieties? Ultimately I'd like to see 0.8-1mm Colour Enhancers.

Cheers,

japes.

At this stage no, the growth formula is also for larger fish I use it here for my adult africans as well as younger fry and it has the same colour enhancers used in the colour pellet and bites, just slightly lower amounts. The 2mm colour bite is also ideal for the medium size cichlids. But I will mention it to the manufacturer. So any feed back and ideas are welcome as I pass this directly to the manufacterer. Plus he also reads these threads.

So even if you are after a particular type of food it is worth a mention. That way we know what people want and can work out within the company how and if we can do it.

What I am liking about these guys is they are open to new ideas for foods and everyone involved in the company has some input. One of the reasons why the flake is taking a bit of time to release to the market.

Also if there are any issues we come together via their forum to discuss how an why it is an issue. After all many heads are better than one.

Not too mention we are all involved in the hobby from the manufaturer to the owner to all the distributors. This way we know what issues are and have all had a chance to test the foods before they are released. I guess this is also a way of quality testing the product if our fish don't like than how can we expect others to feed it.

as stated previously, how about floating pellets, something to compete with hikari for availabilty. I would love to see a top quality aussie made floater and i am positive im not the only one brad.

as stated previously, how about floating pellets, something to compete with hikari for availabilty. I would love to see a top quality aussie made floater and i am positive im not the only one brad.

ill second that mate id shop Aussie :egrin:

Brad,i would echo the thoughts of Japes...i have been using your foods but have to grind the food up as it,s too large for Rams etc to eat

Would love to try out a community flake when you develop it

Cheers,Barry

I picked up the prestige veggie pellets from redlands pet centre for 20 bucks for a fairly large container... they are a good size and my peppermints and yoyo loaches both enjoy them. Would buy again.

Hi Guys,

I've been testing out the new flake food currently under development for Braddo and the manufacturer, and I'm really impressed with it. Can't wait for it to be released to the market so I can get it in bulk quantity. I've been using the 2mm and 3mm colour pellets, 0.8mm growth pellet, and vege pellets for all my malawis for a few months now and am also really happy with these foods.

Cheers, Doug

Ok have spoken to the manufacturer and very soon we will be supplying Qld with Colour and cichlid floating pellets also we are working on the 1mm colour right now.

The prestige range is at the following Redlands Pet centre, fishchicks, Aquarama, Mary st pets in Gympie, Coolum aquariums and reptile centre and Sugarland pets in Bundaberg. Aquariums alive can order but will have to speak to the new owner to see if they will continue with our range.

As soon as I have the new range price lists here will be the first to know.

Quality food i just got a heap of it and it has attracted my catfish out of there caves, normally a lot will not come out until night time, i believe for catfish it blows some of the major algae/vege makers out of the water only just started using it i am impressed now can't wait to see the long term effects especially with the fry,great price which the imported can't match, The sinking colour is eaten before you know it the fish love it

cheers Henk

Brad went to Sugar Land Pets today and met i think it,s Paul and parents..lovely people and he has Prestige food on display

But what he and i want to see is community flake..hint, hint ;)

yep hopefully very soon we have been trialling the flake with excellent reports but one of the partners is being picky so it has taken longer than expected. We were hoping to have it out a month ago.

In the new year the 7mm floating pellets of cichlid and colour will be out. Also the .8mm colour is available. And a new size of the vegie pellet also available in the new year. specifically for tropheus 2mm.

Sign in to follow this