Thanks @Delapool! Not long at all, only just over a month, but it feels like longer! I have been googling (and hassling a certain breeder) almost daily for all the info I can get on keeping the best conditions for the little tackers. Loving the learning curve. 

Hey @5h4d0w,

Sure! These are about as nano as CRS will handle - 12 L second hand jobs I picked up off Gumtree. Timber tank is running shrimp sand substrate (with minimal water changes, it seems to have lost PH buffering ability quickly), and the stone is running Fluval stratum which is doing well.

Both tanks are filtered with small spongies, but I have the stone tank also runnning a wee HOB for extra BB seeding when required. Both tanks are sharing a li'l 10W LED clip on, which is fine for this size. Getting a modest 'rack' set up in my garage in the coming months, as the Brisbane heat is about to knock the little tackers around hard, soon. 

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

Hey [mention=18204]5h4d0w[/mention],
Sure! These are about as nano as CRS will handle - 12 L second hand jobs I picked up off Gumtree. Timber tank is running shrimp sand substrate (with minimal water changes, it seems to have lost PH buffering ability quickly), and the stone is running Fluval stratum which is doing well.
Both tanks are filtered with small spongies, but I have the stone tank also runnning a wee HOB for extra BB seeding when required. Both tanks are sharing a li'l 10W LED clip on, which is fine for this size. Getting a modest 'rack' set up in my garage in the coming months, as the Brisbane heat is about to knock the little tackers around hard, soon. 
IMG_0183.thumb.JPG.b4fb4d3d5838ef0518a480c4f16259e3.JPG
IMG_0115.thumb.JPG.697d9d11e1594e7bf695870e2f77a98f.JPG
IMG_0174.thumb.JPG.1fd734650aa167b20be94204911f95c0.JPG
IMG_0102.thumb.JPG.9341cdb6e6d61203fea6af9fc1731b00.JPG
That's awesome! I've got a tiny little RCS tank probably around 12l as well. It currently has fluval stratum with some lace fern and some other carpeting type plant and 3 RCS with a battery powered led fairy type lights on it. Basically do 600ml of water changes once a week and that's about it. These guys have been kicking on for ages but I want to upgrade the light so I can add some more plants and shrimp. Love your tanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Nice one mate! RCS is where it started for me, in a previous incarnation of these tanks. They are hardy stock and look great in a planted tank. Let's see some pics!