raycam01_au

perhaps a discus tank you say

Well took possession of 3 new boys today, thanks to Darren, all settling in well after a hectic 4 hour trip ;)

Exciting news for @Nazegoreng she has been invited to a conference in the USA in October, so we get to head out to Chicago, and Milwauke (All Paid for) good score, only down side it has put a hold on a couple of very exciting things we had planned for this year, so bring on 2018 to get those finished.

39 minutes ago, Bradkc said:

Man thats cool as with those lorikeets.  Thought it was going to be a black snake or something with the damn so close lol

yeah I heard a noise when i was taking out the rubbish and we have had a few red bellies around so thought it may have been one

but Sarah said she saw a lorikeet in the hole a few days earlier, pretty hell cool

I hate fish, and I hate @timmy82 for selling us really nice tanks to put fish in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn u 

@Nazegoreng and I are weak, just bough this, pick up in a couple of weeks, will have to hide it in the shed till we come back from America

Stand 1.jpg

STand.jpg

very happy with the 3 new plates. 

coming along well day 2 and they are eating and plating and doing their fishie things will pop some pics up tonight

the other 5 plates are coming next Wednesday,, they have a long flight, will be tired, prolly watching the same movies etc, so will let them settle and piccies of them coming soon too

Platinum looking great already!!!!!    Can't wait to see it in with the others......

I'm happy to feed the fish while you guys are overseas.    Not too far a drive everyday to Curra :)   Can't guarantee how many will still be in your tanks and not mine when you get back ;)

Cheers,
Jason

1 hour ago, JB said:

Platinum looking great already!!!!!    Can't wait to see it in with the others......

I'm happy to feed the fish while you guys are overseas.    Not too far a drive everyday to Curra :)   Can't guarantee how many will still be in your tanks and not mine when you get back ;)

Cheers,
Jason

yeah i bet, thanks mate your all Heart (Ass) hahaha we will Q them for about 5-6 weeks, we also have 5 new ones next week ;)

2 hours ago, benno87 said:

Are all 8 of the new fellas going to end up in the big display tank too? Set up is goin to look amazing with all them beauty's cruising around. Can't wait to see the new arrivals. 

Hi @benno87

yeah mate they will all be going into the display tank, the display tank has been ripped down by @Nazegoreng and me, we are changing up the driftwood and the plants, we have some lovely Anubias and Banana lillies off @tutters187 that look amazing, so in about 6 weeks they will come out of Q and into the big tank :)

watch this space

Awesome can't wait to see the new scape n fish. Tippin it's gonna look sensational. Pretty jealous about them racks too, could def have some fun with those. 

4 hours ago, JB said:

@benno87 @Nazegoreng 

Wow Benno.... can we keep this thread about the discus.  

It gets cold in Curra so Ray definitely has a lot of fun with Sarahs racks!!!! 

Hahahaha didn't even realise how that post sounded until you pointed it out. Probably could have chosen my wording a little better now that I think of it. Thanks for makin me look n sound like a Deevo hahaha comedy. 

10 hours ago, JB said:

@benno87 @Nazegoreng 

Wow Benno.... can we keep this thread about the discus.  

It gets cold in Curra so Ray definitely has a lot of fun with Sarahs racks!!!! 

you have no idea at all ;)

5 hours ago, benno87 said:

Hahahaha didn't even realise how that post sounded until you pointed it out. Probably could have chosen my wording a little better now that I think of it. Thanks for makin me look n sound like a Deevo hahaha comedy. 

if the shoe fits mate ;) 

What are you doing still up?? Thought you'd be getting some zzz's for the trip in the early morning!

Can't wait to see what you got. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk