Sign in to follow this  
tdj5

B/ B or not

I assume you mean bare bottom and whether you should have substrate?

If so is this a display tank or breeding tank, if it is display whatever floats your boat looks wise. If it is a breeding tank bare bottom all the way, easy to clean and to be honest I don't think it looks that bad...

15 hours ago, TheAquaHolic001 said:

I assume you mean bare bottom and whether you should have substrate?

If so is this a display tank or breeding tank, if it is display whatever floats your boat looks wise. If it is a breeding tank bare bottom all the way, easy to clean and to be honest I don't think it looks that bad...

Its a display tank b/b bare bottom at the moment but the boss thinks that it should have sand or something 

Nice mimic tang, I bought a small one yesterday. The rest of the fish are being jerks at the moment but hopefully they will settle down soon. I just picked up an aclimation box and put it in so if I can manage to catch him I'll put him in there for a few days to give the rest a chance to get used to him.

I picked him up from Gee Marine. He's a healthy looking little guy (a little worse for wear now unfortunately) but eating like a beast.  

He's not just hiding among the rocks tho like most fish would when they are getting chased around.  Hopefully the other fish will settle down soon and let him find his spot in the tank.

I went in to the tech den today to buy the acclimation box, how massive is the new marine set up going to be! That thing is huge!