Kylewhite

Looking for someone to build a plywood tank for me

Ply wood tanks are very labour intensive so they become very costly if your paying someone to build it for you.how do you want it?any tank under 800mm high will be cheaper to do in glass

Ply wood tanks are very labour intensive so they become very costly if your paying someone to build it for you.how do you want it?any tank under 800mm high will be cheaper to do in glass

Agreed problem you will have is working out what the labour rate will be plus materials etc. Would be keen to see estimates though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, BlueNeon said:

Agreed problem you will have is working out what the labour rate will be plus materials etc. Would be keen to see estimates though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve built a 12x6x3 ply tank (build thread in project section)with a steel stand and just in materials cost around 6k and it took me around one working week to build it and I done all the work myself and got someone to help fibreglassing and a few mates to help put the 148kg glass panel in.if I was to quote something this size I would want 10k to cover labour,delivery,any extra costs plus profit.