gingerbeer

Banned Member for Racist Messages

All,

Every member has a right to feel safe on line, be it a forum or facebook.  

We have had a member receive racist abuse from another member.  This member has been banned for a year. 

Anyone who thinks they can hide behind a private message is mistaken.    

Thanks,

Steve

Unadulterated ignorance or racist i know which i think 

Either way the 1 year punishment isnt enough ..most the thinking has been entrenched in their way of life for generations leading up to  theirs

9 minutes ago, billfish said:

Unadulterated ignorance or racist i know which i think 

Either way the 1 year punishment isnt enough ..most the thinking has been entrenched in their way of life for generations leading up to  theirs

Spot on, soft approach just allows an excuse that will always occur again

100 percent agreed.. Especially ur last line. Hit that nail right on the head with that one .. Lol keyboard warriors feel they can say what they want with out repercussion.. Sitting behind their keyboards feeling protected and tuff. 

LOL they think they have  trigger fingers when all they got are Twitter fingers. 

But I tell you guys this much tho.. In the whole time iv been in this hobby, Gumtree, qldaf or not.. Iv been to countless homes of strangers tho fellow fish Afficionados and fanatics... 

As a  Vietnamese aussie... Maate.. I have not met one or heard any or have any racism or racist remarks or behavior towards me.. And man.. Iv driven well into the sticks, rural almost outback.. Plesed to say... Iv had a fantastic reception and experience from every member or sale /transaction. 

So thank erry one! Love yas and happy new year all Tha best for Tha best! 

Yours truly 

13b Bridgeport 

Aka rotarmaster 

You may say one year is not enough, but now we have the power on the forum to ensure that the one year ban is a one year ban. There are other implications.  

I doubt he will come back, most don;t after one year.  3 months or 6 months is a different story.  

If he does he will be monitored.  . 

The idiocy that is so called racism itself is stupid.whearher you believe in rhe bible or evolution we all have 1 point of origin so we are all related even in the smallest way so our dna is the same as hitler, kim jong, mussolini,donald trump,einstein and 100000 other prominant people since the beginning of time

Personally i thing being called a racist is just another way to categorise someone.

Differences are purely evolutionary and geographic believe they call it multi culturalism not multi racism

Theres only 1 race  and we all belong to it.....the human race 

You probably will dissagree and thats your perogative. But that is my opinion 

As an australian with german .italian and aboriginal heritage flowing thru my veins i believe every nationality has good and bad its just the morons that stand out and make life hard for others to gain an equal footing

I dont care if youre green ,blue, purple  or what if youre an idiot ,youre an idiot...end of story

22 minutes ago, gingerbeer said:

You may say one year is not enough, but now we have the power on the forum to ensure that the one year ban is a one year ban. There are other implications.  

I doubt he will come back, most don;t after one year.  3 months or 6 months is a different story.  

If he does he will be monitored.  . 

Thats why youre a mod,and you gotta be seen to be upholding the rules and regulations....i wouldnt last 30 seconds in that job

Just a small hijack of the thread

How many of you know the origins of the n.word

In aincient egypt the word was spelt ngr which had god connections

Spelt that way because a lot of the ancient world never had vowels in their alphabet

Its amazing how we got from a word that meant powerful, leader ,god,depending if you were hebrew, roman,egyption or whatever 2000 years ago to the most vulgor hated word in the world......closely followed by tax debt

Oh hi Kevin bro! Hope u been well mate! 

Unfortunately only rx7s I have left are in my memory and video clips. 

Off topic yes, had a series 6 and series 8 fd3s.  Not rx8. 

Brap Brap braaaaaaaaaap! It's either rx7 or fish can't have both bro. Not when fuel cost 300 pw.