Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fish_boi_ben

EOI - assorted tanks and stands

Hi guys just looking to sell some of my im not using at the moment

Price drop all must go make an offer

first up i have a three tier 3ft metal stand complete with tanks, lids, filters, heaters and gravel. The tanks are in near perfect condition except for the odd scratch here or there. I payed $350 less then 6months ago and have only really used the bottom tank since i bought it, so ill be looking for offers round $250

Next up i have a two tier 4ft wooden stand, currently with four 2ft tanks on it with gravel heaters etc ill throw in with it. tanks aren't in as good cond. as the 3fts but still aren't too bad. looking for round $100 for this one but obviously i will sell to the best offer.

Also i have a bunch of other assorted tanks ranging from 2ft's down. some are in perfect condition and have never been used. all hold water. Too many to list, round five 2fts all up looking for round $15ea, less for the smaller ones.

Also got a bunch of bubble filters and other random stuff here too......

if anyone is interested pm or my email is benny_rules_89@hotmail.com i have photos i can email, or you can come round and check them out, i live on the northern gold coast(runaway bay) pick up only

cheers ben