Can anyone identify the quality of a some of my shrimp which I bred. Ive slowly gotten them to a color and shape i liked but wonder if im wasting time or what. They are solid black with solid white line running head to tail some woth red eyes some black. Opinions are welcome. And as a side note if they are worth anything. Sorry for the rubbish picture from my potato

20180125_163712.jpg

Commonly known as racing stripes LOL
No one really knows why it appears, or that i know of.. but some think its to do with age and usually more common in females to have that stripe.

Comes down to personal preference, i like the look but i wouldnt want the line on my high grade painted fire reds.
A lot of the wild type neos i am breeding have the white/grey line down their back as well as my culls, but i think they look cool.
So price wise, its about the same as ordinary shrimp or less depending on if the buyer likes it or not.

Hope that helps?

they look very similar to my native Neocaradina cammelion shrimp, that origionally came from AquaGreen, my dark shrimp like that can turn into the most intence red, blues, blacks, clear, brown, and at night time those colours can drastically change.