Sign in to follow this  
Lasta44

Tropical super forte

None of our sponsors supply this fish food. Is there any reason? It comes highly recommended but isn't available from any of our wonderful sponsors.

IMG_6306.thumb.PNG.f63d53fdd25e7fe5aa19e89e1e323232.PNG

I understand you guys can't stock everything on the market but everything I have heard is great regarding this product.

I would rather one of our sponsors stock it so I can support them instead of someone else.

wink wink nudge nudge

1 hour ago, Lasta44 said:

I understand you guys can't stock everything on the market but everything I have heard is great regarding this product.

I would rather one of our sponsors stock it so I can support them instead of someone else.

wink wink nudge nudge

My thoughts exactly. 

On 03/02/2018 at 1:58 PM, ageofaquariums said:

We are in Ocean Nutrition Spirulina Fan Club here at AOA :)

I guess highlander was wrong :-P

On 06/02/2018 at 5:23 PM, ageofaquariums said:

Lets see ;)

Well I would be more than interested to know why you prefer ocean nutrition. Insert sales pitch here ...... I am more than open to being persuaded otherwise. Just at first glance of the ingredients listed on ocean nutrition it seemed to have a rather high amount of animal proteins 

Well your spirulina is a unique beast in itself being a sorta half animal/half plant critter. Hence why a mix of veggie and aquatic animals gives a similar sort of nutritional profile to the spirulina itself.

Why Ocean? well they lead the world in fish flake tech. Its hard to go past any of their flakes as far as ingredients and nutritional value retained during manufacture is concerned. Human food grade factories, hand packed flakes and more than likely an extra 2% of love go into making these the best of the best. 

Each to their own I suppose, but we have tried them all and Ocean still holds the crown IMHO :)

http://www.oceannutrition.eu/products.aspx?Product=spirulina-flakes

Good to know and get other opinions. I have always previously had omnivore's so when it comes to herbivores I can only base my opinion on my limited knowledge and that from respected people that keep tropheus as well. I do use the ocean nutrition on my mixed Malawi tank but as I previously said, I did look at the ocean nutrition spirulina product but was somewhat worried about the amount of animal proteins that was in it. I'm sure you can understand me taking the cautious approach being a tropheus noob.

Sign in to follow this