Sign in to follow this  
Dannjo

What are my fish babies called ???

I brought two fish months ago from a pet shop but they didn’t tell me they would breed , I went back and spoke to them today an they said they have never heard of my fish breeding if someone could tell me about them I would appreciate it they are a super green Texan (dad) and a Vieja synspillum

Not uncommon at all especially for Americans your fry are “ hybrid” some people might call them 1st gen red Texas I’m not one of them but they could look good when grown out especially if some peel/ fade 

Mate you can grow them out if you want. If you sell em cheap as feeders some prick will be selling next month on a Facebook page as something to people with no clue. Upto you in the end if you want to enjoy growing them out go for it join a hybrid Facebook group with other  responsible  hybrid owners and breeders 

Wi think the one on the left is Bruce who is next to William who is next to bob who is next to Joe next to ethol who is next to Olivia who is above tam across from Brian who is below  Wendy who' is next to Julia who is above Joanna who is next to Micky