raycam01_au

Sarah and I bought something today AGAIN

4 minutes ago, johnbetta said:

ah very nice salt water tanks are the best lots of color what fish are u going to add

we will disclose that when we get going, Sarah has a few must haves ;)

and I also have a few likes

10 hours ago, raycam01_au said:

we will disclose that when we get going, Sarah has a few must haves ;)

and I also have a few likes

The must have and the few likes may not go together I have a website you can look up the fish 

1 hour ago, tdj5 said:

have a look at this site it from the uk but I found it ready good     LiveAquaria.com  help a lot on the marine fish

will have a looksie, looking forward in getting this beast home in a couple of weeks, and setting it up, bang in the middle of the loungeroom

Well got the IBC yesterday for the SAlt water, John will be coming over today to drop off 1000ltrs ;)

Saturday we get the tank and bits and pieces and set the live rock up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exciting, 

Well at 9am this morning we starting picking up the tank\stand lights and all the goodies ;) epic morning, got it all home, cleaned it up some, cleaned some equipment and bits and pieces and then scrubbed the tank and then got the live rock in and water and wavemakers, and fired her into life, will have a video coming soon, video up is when we were filling it up ;)

23 minutes ago, tdj5 said:

have you had a look at this site Reefing The Australian Way 

hey mate

yeah I have posted over there, and just sussing out a few things, looking at what we can put in it now lol

Me and my son started at 4.30am we have 2 tanks to pick up first one was off Frontosa _dave got there at 6.30am loaded up the tank and stand and fish got home a quick set up of their tank and at lunchtime went back down south Brisbane to pick up a 6x2x2.5 and some more fish that was a joke tank built in to the wall got home at 6.30pm 

35 minutes ago, tdj5 said:

Me and my son started at 4.30am we have 2 tanks to pick up first one was off Frontosa _dave got there at 6.30am loaded up the tank and stand and fish got home a quick set up of their tank and at lunchtime went back down south Brisbane to pick up a 6x2x2.5 and some more fish that was a joke tank built in to the wall got home at 6.30pm 

the crazy life of fish people hahahahha, the end result is a good one, but getting there sometimes can be a royal pain in the ASS, our Ray tank is cycling nicely, the marine tank looks awesome just tweaking the Skimmer its a huge beast so just trying to get the height correct this morning and then we will look at some options for rock work currently its sitting on the bottom of the tank doing nothing in particular

wouldnt be a true fisho if you didnt have shitloads of bits and bobs lying all over the place lol

The skimmer is slowly playing my game lol sump setup so so diff on the marines lol live rock in tank good lol i wanna fill my sump up with shit and Im like no u dont have to