raycam01_au

Sarah and I bought something today AGAIN

yes like this thing lol and the stingray tank lordy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bit more scaping, dialed up the big beast of a Quantum Nyos, needs alittle tweek but all in all very sexy, and the Discus tank is still amazeballs

7 minutes ago, Georgyd said:

Looks bloody good mate some nice tanks you have. One day I will be brave enough to get a marine tank going. :bowl:

Thanks George we have a few on the go lol stingray tank (Freshwater) is humming along nicely, Discus tank is mindblowingly sexy, and I havent even set up the 12 tank   3ft system yet lol

then saw this beast and we had to have it

Wish I had the room to be like that mate, I’m looking forward to seeing the stingray tank. 

And now I’m excited to see your 12 tank system sounds like you have some work to do!

Best of luck with it all

12 minutes ago, tdj5 said:

I didn't see a tv in lounge is there on room for it  with all them tanks in there:pound: but looking good

there is one hiding in there, we have a HUGE loungeroom, hahahaha TV blows tanks are better to watch the Marine tank went exactly where the TV was and the TV is now moved aside lol

TV hidden.jpg

8 hours ago, Georgyd said:

@raycam01_auGot your priorities right, good to see mate.

Loungeroom looks awesome would love a set up like that one day!

Whats eventually going in the 12 tanks?

I like my Catties, have a few on the go currently, Sarah likes her wild bettas, macrostoma, and a few other variants and then whatever catches our eye

Looking good already mate! Them gobys look amazing, plenty of coral in there as well I see. I only have freshwater and have no clue about marine! I have always wondered is there a rule of thumb to how much coral you can or can’t have? 

Cheers 

3 minutes ago, The Tech Den said:

Guess this one is for you then Ray. Go to camera and swipe right - select pro mode - select WB (whilte Balance) and move it to 10000k and play with tones if you want T1 - have fun....

we will buy some sexy filters for SArah's big CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it takes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shots

but will try that also John ;)