raycam01_au

Sarah and I bought something today AGAIN

19 hours ago, raycam01_au said:

Picked up a nice Flame Angel and a group of Chromis today, All our Discus bar one sold and gone to make way for the 5x2x2 to be changed over to a Saltwater predator tank

Picked up a few new Gonies, and 2 female Motoro Rays ;)

I knew the discuss tank was doomed after you got a taste of saltwater! Haha

49 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I must tip my hat to you Ray and Sarah, everything you do is to the highest standard and is perfection. I'm not too ashamed to say... I love you guys :-P

hahaha back at cha

we do enjoy our fish, and are really expanding our collection, have to admit the salties are taking front centre, we have 3 beautiful tangs coming in a week ;)

12 hours ago, Stoney said:

I must tip my hat to you Ray and Sarah, everything you do is to the highest standard and is perfection. I'm not too ashamed to say... I love you guys :-P

hahaha back at cha

we do enjoy our fish, and are really expanding our collection, have to admit the salties are taking front centre, we have 3 beautiful tangs coming in a week ;)

Well what a fun day we had today, set up the 4ft Q tank, and then swung a deal on 30-40kilos of liverock, and bought a nice sump and 12000ltr dc pump, couple of wavemakers, and some tangs

4 tangs to be precise nice

happy

here we go again

STarted the plumbing yesterday for the 8fter, pick up the Liverock and 4-5 sexy ass tangs and the custom sump and pump on Saturday after work, 4ft Q tank is up and running, havent settled on stock list for the 8ft tank just yet, thats the fun part, we will scape it and play with it and see how we go :)

Coming along well, but silly me, plumbed the incorrect size pipes on the outlet, 3x25mm pipes lol wanker, was plumbing up another tank n didnt stop to think

but its sexy and cutting out the 25's today to put the 50's in, so tomorrow arvo, in a few days we kick it into life

but how sexy is that sump