raycam01_au

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg Tank

11 hours ago, Julio_13 said:

Oh right so you can up the Lph or lower it?. 

Sure can, very handy 6500ltr\55watts at 5mtr head height is nice

and from there we can dial down and or up depending on the tank stocking etc

working on a custom spray bar for the Tank didnt like the way I set it up the 1st time, much happier with this setup! SArah went out and made a OMFG Purchase, so i will have to get a move on and cycle this big beast, lucky we have a Bazzzzziiiiiilllion cycled sponges and dacron sheets out of our other tanks :)

35 minutes ago, mcfry40 said:

You lucky bastard I love setting up new tanks, looks great so far. 

Maybe I need another 1 :roll:

always get another one ;)

we have just bought a 4x3x2ft marine also, so have our hands full

Just finished the plumbing and spray bar, came out farking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving the custom spray bar its working a treat, dialed down the pump to 70% @31watts and its awesome fantstic surface agitation and i just like it hahahah

@Nazegoreng went and bought a lovely little thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! cycle time here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Great work mate, looks the goods. Is the spray bar just 20/25mm pipe with holes drilled down the length?

25mm pipe from pump to bar, bar is 20mm, and 4mm holes cut in V formation to allow alittle more directional flow, works a treat.

SUMP is sexy too, wonder where i got it from

28 minutes ago, johnbetta said:

looks really wicked and cool your so lucky

yeah mate, 

love the fact @Nazegoreng and I are just as bad as one another hahahahahaha we dont have any supervision when buying, its like do we want another monster tank in the loungeroom,,,, hmmmmmmmmmmm YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

13 minutes ago, benno87 said:

That’s awesome mate, really looking forward to seeing the new inhabitants. What sort of cycling method do you guys use to get these tanks ready? 

fishless, we have plenty of cycled media from other tanks to use in the sumps, we feed Amonia in and on occassions use Dr Tims :)

sexy cycling, 

sexy fishlings

sexy me