Sign in to follow this  
goodwin626

New tank builder- Gold Coast

Afternoon all,

I am chasing a recommendation for a tank builder on the Gold Coast or that can deliver to the coast.

Wanting to build a 184x61x75 (lwh) with sump 110x45x45 ( biggest I can fit) and holes drilled in the tank.

I have attempted to contact Dennison (mary-Anne) a couple of times, aquarium3 and Micheal Ellis? But no reply.

I have gotten quotes off

aquariums alive, good quote but not exactly what I wanted.

Nielsens marine ( gmaher I believe is builder), high price for only 10mm and therefore only 66cm tall.

Aquarium shop quote okay but unsure of the quality.

Can anyone recommend someone?

Ideally I would like to get in contact with Dennison due to the quality I’ve seen of his work but we’ll see

Thanks in advance

Jacob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a tank built by Michael Ellis? Good quality? Would you recommend?

Still waiting to hear back from Dennison, spoke briefly last week and he said I would receive the quote the next day but nothing yet.
Thanks

9 hours ago, goodwin626 said:

Anyone have a tank built by Michael Ellis? Good quality? Would you recommend?

Still waiting to hear back from Dennison, spoke briefly last week and he said I would receive the quote the next day but nothing yet.
Thanks

Half my fish room is built by Michael Ellis. Not sure if he is building tanks any more though.

Thanks all. Have been speaking to Micheal and was sounding positive. But unfortunately he had to pull out as he is having a break from tanks for a few months due to other workload.

Still be looking for someone at stage, still waiting for a reply from elsewhere

Thanks Jacob

On 21/03/2018 at 5:22 PM, goodwin626 said:

Thanks all. Have been speaking to Micheal and was sounding positive. But unfortunately he had to pull out as he is having a break from tanks for a few months due to other workload.

Still be looking for someone at stage, still waiting for a reply from elsewhere

Thanks Jacob

Idk if you are still waiting on a reply from Dennison but i was in the same boat not long ago with no reply, apparently many of the emails he is receiving are ending up in his junk and or spam folders so it is very difficult for him to reply.

Idk if you are still waiting on a reply from Dennison but i was in the same boat not long ago with no reply, apparently many of the emails he is receiving are ending up in his junk and or spam folders so it is very difficult for him to reply.

Thanks mate, I have gotten hold of him via Facebook messenger and got the order sorted

Sign in to follow this