Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raycam01_au

Discus for Sale

Well after a few months of really hard decision making, we have been dragged across to the dark side totally, we are going to be selling the inhabitants of the 5x2x2 and setting it up as a Salt water predator tank.

So if you are after any sexy looking Discus let us know

38 minutes ago, tdj5 said:

I'm still thinking about setting up a predator tank as well I want a bat fish again 

IKR

I like eels, sarah likes some diff things, so the decision has been made and the Discus lose out lol 

7 hours ago, raycam01_au said:

IKR

I like eels, sarah likes some diff things, so the decision has been made and the Discus lose out lol 

you have some nice discus there

I have 2 spare tanks :? 

FEw pics and a few prices, will do better for multiple, will do better for the lot, will not do any better if u dont buy any at all, prolly cry and hate u 

Large Map Boy he is a weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $250     ono

Blue Snakeskin Amazing colour and pattern $125 ono

Fugi Reds lovely deep colour very similar, both very sexy, they are red they go fast $150 ea

Golden Melon Male awesome big fella $250 ono
Golden Melon male and a fugi female are paired, have had eggs on a few occassions but eaten due to community Pair $350

White Diamond Small lovely little fush $90 ono

White Diamond Large $125 ono

Ica absolutely amazing fish will be a stunner when all grown up, is sexy right now, but fook me, centrefold model in the making $250 ono

pick up Curra or we travel to brisbane (We will be at @The Tech Den on the 2nd of June 2018 ;) 

let us knowsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Blue Snakeskin.jpg

Blue SNakeskin1.jpg

Fugi red 1.jpg

Fugi Red.jpg

Ica.jpg

ica1.jpg

Map ;).jpg

Melon.jpg

WHite Diamond larger.jpg

WHite diamond sml.jpg

Yellow checkerboard.jpg

Good Morning Guy's

We have had a few enquiries about shipping, at this stage it will be pick up only and or we come to Brissie on and off, we will be delivering some fish to Brisbane next Saturday the 2nd June 2018, near @The Tech Den (gives us an excuse to visit) so if wanting any let us know we can bring them down