Sign in to follow this  
The Guppy Guy

Where can I get cheap glass

Hey Guy's, where can I find some cheap glass. Looking for a number of 4ft panels. I used to have a good supplier but he is finished up. My local demo yard is also gone and the glaziers want more for a single panel than I could buy a complete tank for retail. Prefer somewhere close to the Gold Coast, but will travel further if need be. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. J  

22 hours ago, joller said:

i find the cheapest source of glass for aquarium repair is damaged aquariums on gumtree

Thanks Joller. I have all ready tried that, bit exhaustive in supply but always watching for them. Needing over a dozen panels and that is just the start.

Mate I have a heap of 4,3,2 foot glass most of it new and clean but is laminated, there would be at least 6 X 4ft x 500 or 400 and has been used.

Some of it was to make up new tanks so there a few flat packs to make tanks.

IT IS FREE IF YOU WANT ANY OF IT

Am located outside Browns Plains

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, Munruben1 said:

Mate I have a heap of 4,3,2 foot glass most of it new and clean but is laminated, there would be at least 6 X 4ft x 500 or 400 and has been used.

Some of it was to make up new tanks so there a few flat packs to make tanks.

IT IS FREE IF YOU WANT ANY OF IT

Am located outside Browns Plains

Wow, that's great Barry. I've been meaning to chase you up on your red backed scrapers. I've got your number, so I call you towards the end of the week. Cheers J

Sign in to follow this