Sign in to follow this  
Grumundi

Holy crap it's grum

Hi Guys, 

Reaching out for my brother, he's just setup a new 6x2x2 in Melbourne, and after visiting and seeing the quality and prices of fish I was frankly appalled, so after someone (anyone still owe me a favor lol) who can ship some nice yellows, blues, perhaps even some tropheus or peaceful peacocks down to him, I'm also reaching out my old suppliers, go on give me a discount code to flick through to him, guaranteed loyal customer lol, 

Cheers

Grum. 

Long time since i've seen Grumundi on here!!!
Best of luck with your brothers fish, unfortunately i am on the wrong side of the country to be of much assistance :)

18 hours ago, nick_s_h said:

Long time since i've seen Grumundi on here!!!
Best of luck with your brothers fish, unfortunately i am on the wrong side of the country to be of much assistance :)

Must be close to 10 years, old hobbies die hard hey, sorta scares me to think of the young let's face it arrogant Grum you probably remember 

Must admit i took a few years off too & "cycled" through a few other (also ridiculously addictive and expensive) hobbies haha. Back on the tank wagon again & not planning on leaving anytime soon. Was stoked QLDAF is still around, just need to get the activity flowing again like it used to :) 
I think we have all grown out of a few bad habits since then, and maybe picked up a few more ;) 

Sign in to follow this