Sign in to follow this  
The Tech Den

Tropical Fish Food has landed.

Fish food is like that when you look at it per kilo....and I do not think the family would be impressed with a couple of pinches of pellets on a plate either. Less sugar and salt would be a bonus with high protein and veg. Its probably better than a lot of foods in supermarkets now a days. I have seen people eat fish food but would not suggest eating any fish food myself.

It is a testament to how much we like our pets and how well we treat treat them. If I went to a butcher and the nicest steak they have was $100 a kilo I would knock it back but would not think twice for food for my pets. It probably one of the best features of human nature.

Fish food is like that when you look at it per kilo....and I do not think the family would be impressed with a couple of pinches of pellets on a plate either. Less sugar and salt would be a bonus with high protein and veg. Its probably better than a lot of foods in supermarkets now a days. I have seen people eat fish food but would not suggest eating any fish food myself.
It is a testament to how much we like our pets and how well we treat treat them. If I went to a butcher and the nicest steak they have was $100 a kilo I would knock it back but would not think twice for food for my pets. It probably one of the best features of human nature.

That’s what I mean. For the same money you could feed a family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this