Sign in to follow this  
DFishkeeper

Joanjohnsonae @ 5cm unsexed

Joanjohnsonae ~ These are a less common Malawi mbuna recently reclassified from Melanochromis to Labidochromis.

They grow to around the same size as electric yellows and have similar requirements.

Pictures show juvenile/female colouration and a male that has finished turning blue.

I have 20 available at around 5cm, sold unsexed for 10 for $120.00 or the 20 for $200.00. Pickup from Palm Beach on the Gold Coast or will consider shipping airport to airport if buying the 20. Contact by PM if interested.

joanjohnsonae female.jpg

exasperatus.jpg

29 minutes ago, gingerbeer said:

I suspect it is a skin issue.  The QLDAF default skin (black) sometimes does this, where the QLDAF skin while does not.  

so how do I do that, you're dealing with an old fart here :)

47 minutes ago, QldMick said:

doug your other posts are the same, check QLDAFv2 theme and you'll see what I can see.

and again, how do I do that?

hey doug there's a button at the bottom of the screen that's says theme. I don't know but maybe if you get it visible on the darker theme it will show up properly on all the themes. the white themes to bright for me.

11 minutes ago, QldMick said:

hey doug there's a button at the bottom of the screen that's says theme. I don't know but maybe if you get it visible on the darker theme it will show up properly on all the themes. the white themes to bright for me.

Checked that and I'm using the QLDAF white-blue

10 minutes ago, DFishkeeper said:

Checked that and I'm using the QLDAF white-blue

check the QLDAFv2 theme, under that theme is your first post dark text on a dark background? all your other posts on this topic are visible except your first.

9 minutes ago, QldMick said:

check the QLDAFv2 theme, under that theme is your first post dark text on a dark background? all your other posts on this topic are visible except your first.

yep, I tried the QLDAFv2 theme and the first post is dark on dark, all others are white on dark. When I switch back to QLDAF white-blue, all posts are dark on white and easily readable for me

1 hour ago, MFF said:

This all looks good Doug.  All the later posts are quite legible.

Thanks.

Thanks Michael :)  For anybody who can't read the text in the original post, I have copied it below :

Joanjohnsonae ~ These are a less common Malawi mbuna recently reclassified from Melanochromis to Labidochromis.

They grow to around the same size as electric yellows and have similar requirements.

Pictures show juvenile/female colouration and a male that has finished turning blue.

I have 20 available at around 5cm, sold unsexed for 10 for $120.00 or the 20 for $200.00. Pickup from Palm Beach on the Gold Coast or will consider shipping airport to airport if buying the 20. Contact by PM if interested.

Joanjohnsonae juveniles are SOLD and going to Sydney next week.

Its a shame as there aren't many around nowadays and I had hoped somebody local would buy them and get them breeding :(

Anyway, I have more fry coming through, so if anyone local is keen, shoot me a PM

Edited by DFishkeeper

Sign in to follow this