Sign in to follow this  
custardcrouton

Hi QAF. Not new to looking, but new to posting.

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at your forum for many years, but only felt the need to post now. Looking for some Africans that are a little different that what I can get at my LFS. Been keeping Africans and regular cichlids since I was 14. Several tanks around the walls of my wife's house. She doesn't understand my love of them. They are 'just fish'...

Hi mate and welcome :)  

If you ever get down the Gold Coast way I may be able to help with some africans, mainly Malawi mbuna , a little less common ;)

Touch base if you are ever heading down this way, I'm sure @QldMick will vouch for my fish ;) 

Cheers, Doug

16 hours ago, DFishkeeper said:

Hi mate and welcome :)  

If you ever get down the Gold Coast way I may be able to help with some africans, mainly Malawi mbuna , a little less common ;)

Touch base if you are ever heading down this way, I'm sure @QldMick will vouch for my fish ;) 

Cheers, Doug

making the trip to visit doug is a great idea, I was breeding his line of yellows out at warwick a few years ago, there the best around in mine and many others opinions. ive also kept lwanda peacocks, hongi and yellow tail black acei from doug. hit him up for what hes breeding these days.