JB

FS: L270 Chocolate Zebra Plecos

Hi All,

I have some L270 Chocolate Zebra Plecos for sale.  Larger 5-6cm size are $30ea or 6 for $150.   Smaller 3-4cm size are $25 each or 6 for $120.

Location - North Lakes

Contact via PM or email burtbouvier@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Jason

Hi @Tang3,

Still quite a few left.    I'm not sure if you are the Mario I'm thinking of but the Tang name makes me think it might be???!!!!!

Jason    

Hi @Julio_13,

Sorry, the 397's don't suit my tanks.   I keep discus and all my L's in the same tanks.  The higher protein diet just doesn't suit Panaqolus sp.   I stick to more of the omnivorous L's that better suit my needs and what I'm feeding.

Cheers,
Jason  

1 hour ago, JB said:

Hi @Julio_13,

Sorry, the 397's don't suit my tanks.   I keep discus and all my L's in the same tanks.  The higher protein diet just doesn't suit Panaqolus sp.   I stick to more of the omnivorous L's that better suit my needs and what I'm feeding.

Cheers,
Jason  

That’s okay :). My l397’s get fed the same as my l134’s. Mainly a vege diet, with 2 days a week of meat. I find this best for both species as it helps with the egg development in the l397’s and it makes the l134’s more active. 

@Julio_13 All good points!  Just impossible for me to feed a vege diet.  I purchased 20 002's and 20 397's approx. two years ago.   Number alive today 20 + 20 - 40 = 0!

I keep 005, 007, 066, 134, 201, 270, 333 and haven't had 1 death from food related issues.    Touch wood.......

Yeah that’s very true, considering the discus require such a high protein diet. Atleast you’ve got a cleanup crew haha. Wow that sucks, they definitely don’t go well with high protein diets, but I’ve found that they do however go well with some meat in their diet. That’s a nice collection. I wouldn’t mind adding 201’s and L007’s to my collection one day. Thank you though, I thought I would ask though as my l397’s breed regularly, and I thought to maybe swap for some different L’s and watch them grow.