Sign in to follow this  
The Tech Den

We have made some changes QLDAF code is no longer.

We have had to make some changes. If you have tried to use the QLDAF discount code on the website it will come up saying it does not work.

Unfortunately we found a large amount of people using QLDAF discount had nothing to do with QLDAF.

Here is the good news - we have replaced it with our Rewards Club. No more entering coupons - we apply directly to your account and there is a card for in store purchases.

For more details just click the link below - get Club pricing and hear about some of the top deals we have.

We still have some Eheim Ecco Pro 130 Canister filters better than half price - same with Eheim Streams. Have some great deals on Macropore at the moment and with Club Pricing it makes it the cheapest price in Australia.

https://www.thetechden.com.au/Articles.asp?ID=261

Everybody has facebook - some people even have more than one profile even...

All jokes aside, complete as much as possible and send through the email and when it comes through, our club approval guy will ask me about it.

You have been dealing with us for a while which is a major plus factor.

2 hours ago, Sonofhud said:

Everybody has facebook - some people even have more than one profile even...   I will never have facebook

Not with that attitude you won't. :D

I don't believe any QLDAF member has been knocked back with or without facebook. Should it ever happen please do not hessitate to give me a call. We remeber where we came from and the important roll QLDAF played in us getting where we are today. 

The "all jokes aside part" was so people would not take the "Everybody has facebook - some people even have more than one profile even..." too sersiously and a bit of giggle where people have multiple facebook accounts. That's all, sorry guys and gals if it was taken the wrong way.

Sign in to follow this