Sign in to follow this  
pony-tail

Finally getting rid of the last few of my tanks .

As I have posted here before I have been shutting down and selling almost all of my tanks .

My daughter has scored a few ( 18 x 30 inch on 3 tier stands and a 2 tier 3x18x18 ) most of the the rest have been or are being sold .

That said I have decided to keep 4 tanks , 2 x 24x18x24 display tanks with triple kessel leds on one and double fluval leds on the other and a 2 tier 4x18x20 setup with fluval leds on one and kessils on the other and grow plants ( guppies or platies or whatever as tank fillers ) that is the limit of what I can take care of .

I have been keeping (breeding) fish for over 50 years I just can not keep up with the workload anymore  .

It has been an interesting journey and I have met a lot of people along the way , I have had a snake bite while catching rainbows , been sliced by glass , spiked by catfish and all sorts but it still has been ( mostly fun )

to those on here , enjoy the voyage it has the potential of being a long and interesting one .

The pic below is my last active tank , overgrown and a little neglected but  it's all i have up at present.

DSC_0041.JPG

Sign in to follow this