Sign in to follow this  
gingerbeer

QFAS this weekend November 2019 I think?

I believe there is a QFAS auction this weekend. QLDAF has a long standing commitment to support the clubs of QLD. Unfortunately we seem to lack a commitment from the clubs to tell people about the events. All they need to do is post here or on QLDAF Facebook to let people know.  For the.recent QLD Cichlids Group event we made the posts an annoucment On our facebook page to maximise the exposure so people knew or maybe these are now secret events. Beats me!

if you are selling what are you selling, especially Apistogramma - I need more.  

29 minutes ago, gingerbeer said:

I believe there is a QFAS auction this weekend. QLDAF has a long standing commitment to support the clubs of QLD. Unfortunately we seem to lack a commitment from the clubs to tell people about the events. All they need to do is post here or on QLDAF Facebook to let people know.  For the.recent QLD Cichlids Group event we made the posts an annoucment On our facebook page to maximise the exposure so people knew or maybe these are now secret events. Beats me!

if you are selling what are you selling, especially Apistogramma - I need more.  

secret events arr good, as long as im let in on the secret,,,,all the killifish will be mine

22 hours ago, RedDragonDiscus said:

Fb page 

Brisbane fish auctions 

Do people still use facebook

i thought all the  animal sales groups moved off to another  social media  mob

Sign in to follow this