Sign in to follow this  
Robbo_003

Above and Beyond

@jc12

I’ve recently sustained an injury which has rendered me unable to drive for 3 months.

I recently got in touch with JC and enquired about his Green Laser Cory’s which led me purchase 6 (terrific quality) fish. Given my inability to drive, I rely heavily on my wife and therefore pickup was organised to fit in with her schedule over a weekend.

Following our messaging JC kindly offered to drop the fish off on his way home from work which is greatly appreciated and goes above and beyond a nice gesture. It’s great to see some lovely people in the hobby and on this website, who go out of their way to help another person!

Thanks again JC the fish have settled in well, I highly recommend the quality of fish. I will stay in touch and be sure to ask you alot of questions!

Thanks Again,

Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for your kind words. Great to know you are happy with the fish and they have settled in well.

Feel free to ask any question mate and hope you heal up well soon.

Cheers,

JC

thats the best part of this game.....the people that will go out of their way to help and they dont think twice about it, 

sometimes simple gestures mean the most,and reassures you that not all of the world think the world revolves around them

5 hours ago, billfish said:

thats the best part of this game.....the people that will go out of their way to help and they dont think twice about it, 

sometimes simple gestures mean the most,and reassures you that not all of the world think the world revolves around them

Agree mate, in my experience all of the people I’ve dealt with in the hobby and on the website have been terrific and more then happy to help and share their knowledge.  Good for a novice like me!:)

Sign in to follow this