Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enthusiast

WTB Fluoro lighting

I am chasing some fluro lighting for up to 4ft tank, i have a 2ft on one now and it lights up the tank really well but need more for other tanks.

Not after T5 or anything like it just plain low wattage fluro to light up the tank a little and give it some atmosphere , even single tube would be good for what im after.

If anyone can reccomend anything let me know or if u have something you wish to sell.

alan

i have two twin 4 foot fluro lights with globes (36watt daylight globes), metal housings

$50ea and im going down to mermaid waters tommorow so i can bring them with me if you would like them and as you can see they light up the tanks VERY well as you can see

100_2300.jpg

Cheers

Christo

Thanks for the quick reply Christo, those bad boys are nice but a little big for me i think, good price you have there also.

If its a 4ft light im thinking single tube would be best so i can acess the tank effecitly or 2ft so i can move it to one side. I sound fussy as all hell but im a little limited in space.

Alan

meh dont worry about the bristlenose, just come grab em, i dont want em there just gunna end up in a cupboard doing nothing.............

you can grab them whever suits you, just hit me a pm and i will give you my address ect and leave em under the carport 4 ya if im not gunna be home

Cheers

Christo