Sign in to follow this  
Matthicks

Returning to hobby

Just getting back into hobby after leaving for about 5 years and habing finished up doing marine kind of killed it for me so I'm jumping into SA cichlids have a 4x1.5x2 and a 5x2x2 setup smaller tank I'm growing out some gold sevs rotkiel uaru and GTs with some L333 plecos and larger tank is going to be the display tank with a firemouth, salvini and my favourite my male argentea just wanting to know what everyone thinks and anything people can recommend about SA cichlids thanks heaps for reading ...

20200308_114032.jpg

20200417_173810.jpg

20200417_173730.jpg

Wokw up this morning to see the new favourite the argentea has his fins stripped and a good chunk missing, after watching them yesterday and this morning the argentea can't hold his own against the smaller FM and doesn't seem to want to retaliate to his annoying behaviour the FM seems to rule until the salvini comes out of his cave then he follows him around like a little puppy dog I was thinking it was the salvini doing the damage but I have only seen the FM nip at him so I'm not too sure now really thought the argentea would've been boss of the whole situation being the biggest fish in the tank but doesn't appear to have worked out in his favour thinking of adding some dithers today and seeing how it goes does anyone have any ideas 

Sign in to follow this