Sign in to follow this  
gingerbeer

Black Tiger Dario

Sorry Ginger (how you doing by the way:dance::eyebrows:) as this is not the msg you were hoping but if you have any of these guys available anytime please let me know (and similis too if you still have these guys going!!!!) 

Cheers mate and I am on the look out for the Dario's so will let you know if I find someone with a few girls available :eyebrows: Good luck :?:ewink:

I know of someone who has 150+ black tiger dario fry growing out at the moment. They should be available in a few weeks time if you still haven't find any by that time.

Haha your both speaking about the same person... Me! :) The fry are getting close to ready (oldest fry are around 7 weeks old now) and the first batch released will be for breeders only so that I can help ensure breeders have them available to work with and we can hopefully establish the fish here in Aus.

I'm not really active on the forums much anymore, so your best bet to find out when they are available is to follow AquaPixel (my fishroom) on facebook or instagram. Or shoot me a msg and i'll put you down on the list.

Sign in to follow this