As the title suggests I’m chasing 2 x L134 females breeding age/size. Recently lost one due to a breeding mishap.

Willing to drive within reason or happy for shipping. Let me know what you have.

Thanks Chris

On 02/08/2020 at 12:18 PM, Robbo_003 said:

Hi Dan how old is your female and where are you located?

Cheers

Chris

My L134 colony are about 4-5 years, I got about 5 females. Example of color/markings can be found in my profile pic. Deception Bay

Thanks for the reply @danfishy84apologies I’ve been swamped at work.

My only spare male is a different bloodline from interstate, otherwise I’d definitely consider a swap. Looks like lovely fish. Alternatively happy to buy one. Happy for you to coordinate the swap with @Stevefish, glad to see the thread is bringing people together :)

Still looking team.

Cheers

Chris

Brandon on gumtree sent me a message on gumtree he has 1m 3f  L134 for  sale ,he wanted $1600  a bit pricey for me. That was yesterday, he is under pleco caves for sale north lakes. 

Jas

I also was talking to said person and I made a few offers but kept saying no 

And  when I asked what his price was he wouldn't answer me 

That was a week ago

2 hours ago, slr5000 said:

I asked Brandon again if he had a price 

And told me 2k 

that sounds like you guys are talking to Brandon Gilbert

try @sej66

sue said she had males but im sure if you talk nicely,beg,praise her,and build her a bronze statue she might be able to source a female or 2

the only guy i know with 134 females at the moment wants a key to the perth mint, be made prime minister and an unlimitted lifetime supply of rum....blòdy rum drinkers shouldnt be allowed fish

8 minutes ago, slr5000 said:

Ok   sounds like a few people know of him 

hes on another social media site a few of us are on, just seems to want to trade for other l numbers more than sell his stock outright, not that i blame him for that

3 minutes ago, billfish said:

hes on another social media site a few of us are on, just seems to want to trade for other l numbers more than sell his stock outright, not that i blame him for that

Yer I get that 

But saying to 1 person that he wants 1600 and then telling me he wants 2k is stupid 

8 minutes ago, billfish said:

try @sej66

sue said she had males but im sure if you talk nicely,beg,praise her,and build her a bronze statue she might be able to source a female or 2

the only guy i know with 134 females at the moment wants a key to the perth mint, be made prime minister and an unlimitted lifetime supply of rum....blòdy rum drinkers shouldnt be allowed fish

If she can sorce a female I would be very interested in one