Sign in to follow this  
raycam01_au

Measuring out the Nook for the BIG Tank

Well it has come time to measure out the Nook for the 12x4x2.5 Tank, Denisson is primed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

we can get it in the back door, we have heaps of access through the house the only thing we need to do is make a timber template to see if we can swing it into place, we can easily fit a 10fter in, but then we though why the hell not get a 12fter :)
This will be the Ray's tank as they have bred nicely in the 6x3, but want to give them a forever tank

And we also need to house a SPecial Fish for Sarah in the 12fter ;)     fingers crossed it fits

Your not worried about feeding Basa to your fish? watch some docos and you may think twice. 

I feed yellow belly that we catch, I almost ran out so was eyeing off $10kg mullet fillets at Wollies, the other day they had whole mullet for $8kg instead. We got some more yellow belly but thinking mullet might be nice and healthy during the winter months while we don't get much fishing in.

I sold my biggest piggy anyway (43cm fork tailed catty I grew from 12cm) so that's half the amount of fresh seafood I need to feed, they get it twice a week.

found a 4x3xx18in tank out in the garage not being used, decided we needed a Quarantine\holding tank for our baby rays and other fish we decide to bring in, 

plumbing today, sump and filtration to go in

Sign in to follow this