Foskett96

Wild Caught Hypselecara Temporalis - Rio Ucayali

As many of you that have been in the hobby for a while would know, it is extremely rare for us to have the opportunity to receive wild caught fish that are not on the approved list of species to be imported.

It was exactly two months ago (from the date of this post) where one of those fateful days arrived and I had the opportunity to receive 5 of the 21 wild caught Hypselecara Temporalis that arrived in Australia from the Rio Ucayali in Peru. They came in ranging in size from 6-7cm and I placed them in a 6x2x2ft tank with a sump that also houses a group of Pterophyllum Altum, Biotodoma Wavrini and a school of Hemigrammus Rhodostomus.

It was on the 04/05/20 that a pair spawned for the first time. Their size ranging from 10-12 cm if I had to guess by eye. They went through the usual prespawning behaviour any new world cichlid goes through eg. shaking and shimming to each other, digging pits etc. On the 06/05/20 the eggs had hatched and to my surprise they didn't move the fry to the pits that they dug, instead they placed them inside some indian almond leaf litter and defended it vigorously from the other cichlids, espeically the other H. Temporalis.

I didn't have much hope for the spawn as this was their first spawn and they were still very young. But on 11/05/20 when I arrived home from work I was pleasantly surprised to see a cloud of fry around the parents. They display parental abilities/ tendencies that most species I have spawned have taken multiple spawns to develop. These first two videos are of the spawn the day of hatching. In one of the videos you can see that two B. Wavrini tried their luck to get a quick snack but failed.

The video below was taken when the fry were 24 hours old. Feeding on newly hatched live baby brine shrimp.

I plan to continue to grow and spawn the pair to get high quality H. Temporalis that has a known catch location into the Australian hobby.

How did they come through if not approved? Was it given some sort of special approval or is it one of those if you tell me you're going to have to kill me kinda deals? :shock:

Asking as would love to see some new blood of some other Americans coming through. Save the Festae and Salvini! 

Your fish collection has me extremely jealous. Love the tank setups and those choccys are ripper looking fish. Youll be introducing some quality fish back into the hobby, mate! 

4 hours ago, hamishh34 said:

How did they come through if not approved? Was it given some sort of special approval or is it one of those if you tell me you're going to have to kill me kinda deals? :shock:

Asking as would love to see some new blood of some other Americans coming through. Save the Festae and Salvini! 

Your fish collection has me extremely jealous. Love the tank setups and those choccys are ripper looking fish. Youll be introducing some quality fish back into the hobby, mate! 

Things are slowly starting to come in however it is hard to like request specific species. It’s more a what comes in comes in as well as the contacts you have. 

Salvini quality in Australia is very poor and many have deformed mouthes. They are a species if new blood comes into the country I will get a group and look to spawn them as they are striking and gorgeous. As for festae, there are some good quality specimens around they are just few and far in between and when people have them they are generally not willing to part with them. 

Thank you mate, it is nice to have wild caught fish given where we live. I love my wild discus very much even though they are allowed to be imported. I hope to have some F1 chocolates available soon. What I’m interested to see is how they look when older as each catch local for the species looks very different to another and for the Rio Ucayali I am unable to find any photos of specimens from there. 

19 hours ago, Foskett96 said:

Things are slowly starting to come in however it is hard to like request specific species. It’s more a what comes in comes in as well as the contacts you have. 

Salvini quality in Australia is very poor and many have deformed mouthes. They are a species if new blood comes into the country I will get a group and look to spawn them as they are striking and gorgeous. As for festae, there are some good quality specimens around they are just few and far in between and when people have them they are generally not willing to part with them. 

Thank you mate, it is nice to have wild caught fish given where we live. I love my wild discus very much even though they are allowed to be imported. I hope to have some F1 chocolates available soon. What I’m interested to see is how they look when older as each catch local for the species looks very different to another and for the Rio Ucayali I am unable to find any photos of specimens from there. 

Thanks for that. There used to be a shop that I wont name that apparently you could walk in and inquire about particular species you were looking for and  they would appear a month later haha. 

I see the odd female salvini with colour but males are all grey/colourless with a speckle of blue spangling. Very sad to see. I have seen some really nice festae in a few collections but fry never get circulated and then the male of female gets killed and they disappear. Males tend to be nicer in Aus but females lack intensity in the red(if red at all)/terrible barring just to name a few problems. Deformities with their mouths are becoming an issue also. 

If you happen to hear about any new blood, particularly wild caught stuff of any species, id love to know. Happy to invest money and time bringing some quality animals back to the hobby like you will be doing. 

I also look forward to other behavioral differences that you notice in the wild caught vs captive animals. Its interesting that their first spawn was successful at a young age. I wonder if its due to being a wild animal and having those instincts hardwired into them and if captive bred lose that natural instinct over time. Generations of keepers pulling fry etc impacting innate abilities.

On 19/05/2020 at 9:18 AM, hamishh34 said:

Thanks for that. There used to be a shop that I wont name that apparently you could walk in and inquire about particular species you were looking for and  they would appear a month later haha. 

I see the odd female salvini with colour but males are all grey/colourless with a speckle of blue spangling. Very sad to see. I have seen some really nice festae in a few collections but fry never get circulated and then the male of female gets killed and they disappear. Males tend to be nicer in Aus but females lack intensity in the red(if red at all)/terrible barring just to name a few problems. Deformities with their mouths are becoming an issue also. 

If you happen to hear about any new blood, particularly wild caught stuff of any species, id love to know. Happy to invest money and time bringing some quality animals back to the hobby like you will be doing. 

I also look forward to other behavioral differences that you notice in the wild caught vs captive animals. Its interesting that their first spawn was successful at a young age. I wonder if its due to being a wild animal and having those instincts hardwired into them and if captive bred lose that natural instinct over time. Generations of keepers pulling fry etc impacting innate abilities.

I agree with the Salvini. One of my favourite species but I won’t keep them unless new blood comes in as many are either lacking of colour, as well as the fact pretty much all have mouth deformities. 
Attached is photos of the Festae pair that I used to have. Can’t find a photo of the male from a better angel at the moment though. Second photo is of the female in a friends tank.

6178A164-933E-4005-9083-B5950D59012C.thumb.png.211a34f64793c2f81e20cc2f4cea0785.png

B986AF0C-22C3-4934-8134-5E5A6F12683E.thumb.jpeg.2a3fa1a3ae25c1b9f22abfa10d495b71.jpeg

I am the same as you. I am happy to invest more money in wild caught species compared to domestically spawned as many species have been inbred, and cross bred sometimes you don’t know what you are actually getting. 

With the H. Temporalis so far I have noticed that the wild caught are much more aggressive then domestically raised especially with conspecies. They are very protective of the fry and still have the spawn with them. I am tempted to pull a small amount of them but don’t want to disturb them too much as it is only their first spawn. If so I’d only pull a very small percentage so they still have majority of the spawn with them to continue learning and to strengthen their pair bond 

On 20/05/2020 at 1:50 PM, Foskett96 said:

I agree with the Salvini. One of my favourite species but I won’t keep them unless new blood comes in as many are either lacking of colour, as well as the fact pretty much all have mouth deformities. 
Attached is photos of the Festae pair that I used to have. Can’t find a photo of the male from a better angel at the moment though. Second photo is of the female in a friends tank.

6178A164-933E-4005-9083-B5950D59012C.thumb.png.211a34f64793c2f81e20cc2f4cea0785.png

B986AF0C-22C3-4934-8134-5E5A6F12683E.thumb.jpeg.2a3fa1a3ae25c1b9f22abfa10d495b71.jpeg

I am the same as you. I am happy to invest more money in wild caught species compared to domestically spawned as many species have been inbred, and cross bred sometimes you don’t know what you are actually getting. 

With the H. Temporalis so far I have noticed that the wild caught are much more aggressive then domestically raised especially with conspecies. They are very protective of the fry and still have the spawn with them. I am tempted to pull a small amount of them but don’t want to disturb them too much as it is only their first spawn. If so I’d only pull a very small percentage so they still have majority of the spawn with them to continue learning and to strengthen their pair bond 

Have been a fan of your old pair since I saw them on your insta. Does labyrinth aquarium still have them and sell their fry? I am starting to sniff around again for festae growouts but only interested if I have seen the parents. Still have two males but would be keen to choose from a few females. 

I have attached a photo of my old pair. female was about 12cm or so at the time. Her barring was really nice and was developing red colouration with age but she certainly didnt live up the the RED terror name haha. Sorry about the old crappy iphone pics!! 

I would expect heightened aggression/defensiveness. Did you end up pulling any? I usually let the first spawn run its course just to observe their capabilities and not try and associate spawning with a intrusive/scary experience. Not sure if it has any benefit or not. I let my spawn free swim for a while until I realised they were being sucked up my filter -.- felt like a moron for not knowing why they were dying off haha.  But This is a thread I am very keen on following. Cannot wait to see the the temporalis at full size.. their colours should be outstanding!

IMG_6732[1].PNG

IMG_6731[1].PNG

1 hour ago, hamishh34 said:

Have been a fan of your old pair since I saw them on your insta. Does labyrinth aquarium still have them and sell their fry? I am starting to sniff around again for festae growouts but only interested if I have seen the parents. Still have two males but would be keen to choose from a few females. 

I have attached a photo of my old pair. female was about 12cm or so at the time. Her barring was really nice and was developing red colouration with age but she certainly didnt live up the the RED terror name haha. Sorry about the old crappy iphone pics!! 

I would expect heightened aggression/defensiveness. Did you end up pulling any? I usually let the first spawn run its course just to observe their capabilities and not try and associate spawning with a intrusive/scary experience. Not sure if it has any benefit or not. I let my spawn free swim for a while until I realised they were being sucked up my filter -.- felt like a moron for not knowing why they were dying off haha.  But This is a thread I am very keen on following. Cannot wait to see the the temporalis at full size.. their colours should be outstanding!

IMG_6732[1].PNG

IMG_6731[1].PNG

Thank you very much! 
Labyrinth Aquarium still does have the female. The male did unfortunately pass away but they do have Growouts from them they are growing out for a new pair so I don’t think they are willing to part with any yet. 

The female in your photos looks nice, displaying nice colour for a young age. 

The H. Temporalis have been amazing parents. I cannot tell if any have passed but to my eyes it seems like they are all still there even after being free swimming for 2 weeks now. I get freaked out when I see them swim near the weir entrance but the fry just swim away when the get to the spot that sucks in water near the filter and I have found any when changing filter wool. The parents are very protective and doing an amazing job. The fry are huge, probably the biggest I’ve seen for 2 weeks of free swimming. I do however feed them live baby brine shrimp twice a day. The parent display a deep Maroon colour to almost black with maroon fins. I have included some photos for you to see that were taken 5 days ago. Dad didn’t want to cooperate for photos, he is mostly completely black with some light brown towards the top of his body. I will try and take some photos for you sometime soon.

For their first spawn they are super smart. They both know not to go and eat at the same time the do what I would describe as a ‘baton pass’ one grabs some food, then swims back to the fry cloud and the other goes to get food. Very interesting to see

A0B3E5AF-A82E-468A-A41C-EEFB541C05E1.thumb.jpeg.56a5aeb64991f58740c6b006b3489688.jpeg
58A8F9C2-593B-4B91-B331-422B09ACEE2D.thumb.jpeg.392ff544cdb49e04c2689947d4850b11.jpeg2C87F1F2-4131-4E22-9992-8DF8337200C7.thumb.jpeg.897f6913860a42103b0f8586e09b7a92.jpeg

1 hour ago, Foskett96 said:

Thank you very much! 
Labyrinth Aquarium still does have the female. The male did unfortunately pass away but they do have Growouts from them they are growing out for a new pair so I don’t think they are willing to part with any yet. 

The female in your photos looks nice, displaying nice colour for a young age. 

The H. Temporalis have been amazing parents. I cannot tell if any have passed but to my eyes it seems like they are all still there even after being free swimming for 2 weeks now. I get freaked out when I see them swim near the weir entrance but the fry just swim away when the get to the spot that sucks in water near the filter and I have found any when changing filter wool. The parents are very protective and doing an amazing job. The fry are huge, probably the biggest I’ve seen for 2 weeks of free swimming. I do however feed them live baby brine shrimp twice a day. The parent display a deep Maroon colour to almost black with maroon fins. I have included some photos for you to see that were taken 5 days ago. Dad didn’t want to cooperate for photos, he is mostly completely black with some light brown towards the top of his body. I will try and take some photos for you sometime soon.

For their first spawn they are super smart. They both know not to go and eat at the same time the do what I would describe as a ‘baton pass’ one grabs some food, then swims back to the fry cloud and the other goes to get food. Very interesting to see

A0B3E5AF-A82E-468A-A41C-EEFB541C05E1.thumb.jpeg.56a5aeb64991f58740c6b006b3489688.jpeg
58A8F9C2-593B-4B91-B331-422B09ACEE2D.thumb.jpeg.392ff544cdb49e04c2689947d4850b11.jpeg2C87F1F2-4131-4E22-9992-8DF8337200C7.thumb.jpeg.897f6913860a42103b0f8586e09b7a92.jpeg

Shame about the male but might still be an opportunity to snap up some of the offspring once a few pairs have been chosen. I really like the fact that they dont just rely on wholesalers but understand quality and are breeding them themselves!

Not finding them in the filter wool is a good sign! I did not enjoy finding mine in the media the poor buggers haha. Brine shrimp twice a day will have em huge in no time! Their colours already look insane for their size.. they should do nothing but improve with time as well. Your biotype would help them look as natural as possible. Love the way you have set it up. Always keen on photos so on insta or the forum keep us updated. 

I like to think they're purposely feeding their young when they flush food out from their gill covers. Makes me think of them as very caring beings. Having wild caught would just be very cool watching the most natural behavior possible. Bringing something exciting to the forum at a needed time. 

How have you found their behavior with other tank inhabitants (not their own species)? Were they more territorial before breeding started or lived peaceful enough to not concern you? What are your plans with the remaining  H. Temporalis?

2 hours ago, hamishh34 said:

Shame about the male but might still be an opportunity to snap up some of the offspring once a few pairs have been chosen. I really like the fact that they dont just rely on wholesalers but understand quality and are breeding them themselves!

Not finding them in the filter wool is a good sign! I did not enjoy finding mine in the media the poor buggers haha. Brine shrimp twice a day will have em huge in no time! Their colours already look insane for their size.. they should do nothing but improve with time as well. Your biotype would help them look as natural as possible. Love the way you have set it up. Always keen on photos so on insta or the forum keep us updated. 

I like to think they're purposely feeding their young when they flush food out from their gill covers. Makes me think of them as very caring beings. Having wild caught would just be very cool watching the most natural behavior possible. Bringing something exciting to the forum at a needed time. 

How have you found their behavior with other tank inhabitants (not their own species)? Were they more territorial before breeding started or lived peaceful enough to not concern you? What are your plans with the remaining  H. Temporalis?

They pride themselves in high quality, pure breed fish. The owner is a good friend of mine and I wouldn’t trust anyone more when it comes to cichlids. They spawn a lot of cichlids in house to not need to rely on wholesalers and many of times the customer can see the parents so they know they are getting quality. 

My Festae fry a lot of the time ended up in the filter which was heart breaking and at one point the male festae wasn’t happy about it so he took it out on the female. She thankfully did not die though and they spawned many times afterwards. That was the only time I had a male bash a female thankfully.  I try to aquascape my tanks like the fishes natural environment. The IAL are a little messy so I have a love hate relationship with them, but ever since I have begun using Rooibos tea that allowA me to keep the Blackwater without requiring as many leaves. Thank you mate! What is your Instagram?Do you post fish on your Instagram? Would love to see the species you keep! Feel free to shoot me a message on there if you want to chat or are interested in any fry or anything! 

I have found the wild Temporalis to be different from the domestics we have had here for a long time. Their faces are only just starting to round out much later compared to a domestic, they also have no green colour to them. They have been completely fine with the Wavrini, Altums and now also my wild discus. They weren’t so much territorial before spawning except with conspecies. They have always display high conspecies aggression much higher then the domestics we have. The remaining Temporalis I had I passed on to a friend to hopefully get another pair. Once mine laid eggs they became too aggressive to them. They are very defensive of their spawn but they are no where near as aggressive compared to other species compared to their own. 

1 hour ago, Foskett96 said:

They pride themselves in high quality, pure breed fish. The owner is a good friend of mine and I wouldn’t trust anyone more when it comes to cichlids. They spawn a lot of cichlids in house to not need to rely on wholesalers and many of times the customer can see the parents so they know they are getting quality. 

My Festae fry a lot of the time ended up in the filter which was heart breaking and at one point the male festae wasn’t happy about it so he took it out on the female. She thankfully did not die though and they spawned many times afterwards. That was the only time I had a male bash a female thankfully.  I try to aquascape my tanks like the fishes natural environment. The IAL are a little messy so I have a love hate relationship with them, but ever since I have begun using Rooibos tea that allowA me to keep the Blackwater without requiring as many leaves. Thank you mate! What is your Instagram?Do you post fish on your Instagram? Would love to see the species you keep! Feel free to shoot me a message on there if you want to chat or are interested in any fry or anything! 

I have found the wild Temporalis to be different from the domestics we have had here for a long time. Their faces are only just starting to round out much later compared to a domestic, they also have no green colour to them. They have been completely fine with the Wavrini, Altums and now also my wild discus. They weren’t so much territorial before spawning except with conspecies. They have always display high conspecies aggression much higher then the domestics we have. The remaining Temporalis I had I passed on to a friend to hopefully get another pair. Once mine laid eggs they became too aggressive to them. They are very defensive of their spawn but they are no where near as aggressive compared to other species compared to their own. 

Thats awesome to hear. Sound like they have a really cool setup. Handy that you're mates with them! Keep em on the xmas card list. 

Yeah the feaste are just one of those mongrel fish that can be fine spawn after spawn and suddenly have enough. Went through same thing. Oh the roobios! I forget about being able to use that. are the IAL messy due to them breaking down quickish and making a mess or do you think their presence is the messy thing? But your blackwater has the perfect tannin look to me. Reminds me of all the amazon river docos I watch. Ill flick you a message on it. But I dont post any fish really unless I caught it on a rod hah. 

Thats really interesting about body transformation. So maroon and black are the main colours? Even outside of breeding dress? Its nice that they play well with others. Although doesnt surprise me that they have higher conspecies aggression. Will be interesting to see other differences as they progress. Did you own the temporalis before getting WC?

Be good if there are a few pairs that end up floating about to ensure we get a heap of new blood getting around. 

53 minutes ago, hamishh34 said:

Thats awesome to hear. Sound like they have a really cool setup. Handy that you're mates with them! Keep em on the xmas card list. 

Yeah the feaste are just one of those mongrel fish that can be fine spawn after spawn and suddenly have enough. Went through same thing. Oh the roobios! I forget about being able to use that. are the IAL messy due to them breaking down quickish and making a mess or do you think their presence is the messy thing? But your blackwater has the perfect tannin look to me. Reminds me of all the amazon river docos I watch. Ill flick you a message on it. But I dont post any fish really unless I caught it on a rod hah. 

Thats really interesting about body transformation. So maroon and black are the main colours? Even outside of breeding dress? Its nice that they play well with others. Although doesnt surprise me that they have higher conspecies aggression. Will be interesting to see other differences as they progress. Did you own the temporalis before getting WC?

Be good if there are a few pairs that end up floating about to ensure we get a heap of new blood getting around. 

I don’t think my Festae would of had the incident if the fry didn’t get sucked down the filter but you live and you learn. Funny how the filter setup with the Temporalis is the exact same as it was with the Festae but none of the Temporalis are getting sucked down. 

The rooibos is amazing and so easy to do. I just boil it when starting my water change and by the time I’m done it is ready to pour it. You can adjust the amount of darkness you want as well with the amount of tea bags you add. 
The IAL are messy as when they begin to/ have been breaking down for a while they have particles flying everywhere and can leave the sand bed looking dirty to someone who doesn’t know what it is. I also have/ use alder cones. I find that when I use them I get a darker Blackwater then just through the use of almond leaves, plus they are not as messy. I although haven’t replaced them since I started the Blackwater tanks a few months ago. I will still keep them with my Temporalis when they eventually move to their own tank as well as other South American species in the future as I love the natural look. It is also hand that my tap water is very soft so it settles at around pH: 6.2-0.5, gH: 3, kH: 1-2 (mostly 1) which is great for South American species. I don’t overly worry about pH crashes though due to the amount and frequency of water changes I perform. Another benefit for the rooibos is it doesn’t alter water parameters. 

Yes even outside of breeding dress they are the main colours the only time they ever showed a touch of green like the domestic strain we have is when they are stress. When I caught out the extra 3 they displayed a slight green sheen to them. They play well until another fish comes to close to their spawn Which I don’t expect any less. I didn’t keep Temporalis before I got the wild caught group. At Labyrinth aquarium they have a pair of domestic Temporalis which are gorgeous and they reason I had to have the wild caught group. 

At the moment, the group of 21 that arrived is split between 5 people so a few more pairs at least should pop up. So far though mine have been the only spawning out of the 21 

Cant believe I missed this thread :amen:..and I've been hunting some chocolates lately just remembering how beautiful they look as adults...a very underrated fish and these and a good pair of Jack Dempsey always win me over...very nice Festae too Foskett96...have to say I'm super jealous you have wild caught chocolates and as you mentioned with a location to boot...8-O:faint:...hate to say it but...it's like real hobby stuff :egrin::eyebrows:...still keen on some chocolates and Andrew had 2 chocolates available...they wouldnt be along the same lines in anyway?...would scoop them up pronto as I'm just making an order currently (only had 2 available and I'm aiming at a pair so haven't put them in the order)...PS can't praise his efforts enough and he will undersell himself to give you the legitimate fish...great great guy and asset in this hobby...we are so lucky for the few true hobbyists in stores that know what they are talking about and want to see this hobby in a great place and protect the limited strains we have...but great news for boosting future genetics and such a beautiful underrated fish Foskett96...as is the burden with many beautiful Americans which don't really show how spectacular they are until adults and average Joe's lack the patience and perseverance to see them reach this stage...ha ha so jealous :hail: but really really glad they are in your hands mate and all the best with these beautiful guys...

1 hour ago, goldenswimmers said:

Cant believe I missed this thread :amen:..and I've been hunting some chocolates lately just remembering how beautiful they look as adults...a very underrated fish and these and a good pair of Jack Dempsey always win me over...very nice Festae too Foskett96...have to say I'm super jealous you have wild caught chocolates and as you mentioned with a location to boot...8-O:faint:...hate to say it but...it's like real hobby stuff :egrin::eyebrows:...still keen on some chocolates and Andrew had 2 chocolates available...they wouldnt be along the same lines in anyway?...would scoop them up pronto as I'm just making an order currently (only had 2 available and I'm aiming at a pair so haven't put them in the order)...PS can't praise his efforts enough and he will undersell himself to give you the legitimate fish...great great guy and asset in this hobby...we are so lucky for the few true hobbyists in stores that know what they are talking about and want to see this hobby in a great place and protect the limited strains we have...but great news for boosting future genetics and such a beautiful underrated fish Foskett96...as is the burden with many beautiful Americans which don't really show how spectacular they are until adults and average Joe's lack the patience and perseverance to see them reach this stage...ha ha so jealous :hail: but really really glad they are in your hands mate and all the best with these beautiful guys...

I too think that they are a very underrated species. I must admit I didn't exactly have this species on my radar but when they became available I couldn't resist. Thank you, I miss my festae very much :( I am not sure what he currently has available for H. Temporalis. I know that from the group that he got of the wilds he is still growing out a pair. I believe that from the amount that came in so far mine are the only ones to of paired and spawned. I do enjoy knowing the catch location of my fish, it isn't just something I personally find cool, but spawning catch locations together while we at least know them is important as each locale can be slightly different. Even more important in Australia given that for H. Temporalis the domestic stain we have here is unknown and quite possibly a mix, therefore resulting in us having a 'domestic' line and a 'Rio Ucayli' line. Which personally I would hate to see mixed. If you did have a chance to pick some up I would highly recommend it. As you said, Australia really struggles with genetics, and my goal is to produce high quality fry and get them into the Austrlian hobby where they are desperately needed (F1 fry will soon be available so that is a win - I have pulled 50% of the fry from the parents and have them in a seperate tank, the are almost been free swimming for one month)

I personally believe one of the most enjoyable parts of growing out a group of cichlids to obtain a pair, is getting to watch them grow, colour up, gain their attitude and their interactions between each other. So far I am having a good time growing out my groups of Parachromis Multifasciatus and Parachromis Dovii with high hopes to obtain good quality pairs to produce high quality fry for the Australian Hobby.

Andrew is a good friend of mine and as you stated a great asset to the hobby. It is rare to find even store owners/ staff with even half the passion and knowledge Andrew has for the hobby, and providing pure and high quality bloodlines for it. 

Thank you. They will be in my hands for a very long time and producing a lot of high quality fry for our hobby!