Hey, seems I have to make a intro post, lol.

Glad to be part of what seems to be still an active non FB community. (no offence to those that like FB, just not my thing and we are in our 20-30s)

Super into the hobby now even the 8yo daughter has her own 3ft community with something different in it. 

Hoping to participate in the classifieds mainly! And hey hopefully can offer something too.

You mean to say you don't enjoy fish groups that post nothing but memes and the like? Haha. 

Completely agree. Still some very knowledgeable people on this forum and you will learn a lot. Heaps of info and good reading in the archives if you use the search tool. 

Glad to see a heap of new members coming through. Although sad I havent seen some members for a while, particularly @mbunamad 

Feel free to post some pics of your daughters tank! Keep her interested and your partner will find it hard to say no to new fish and tanks ;) although you will feel it in the wallet!