Sign in to follow this  
aLkAh0LiK

Wtb - Celestial Pearl Danios

The title tells all... 

I am looking for some Celestial Pearl Danios. And would be most grateful for someone to sell them to me.. or even just to connect me with the right person to get some.

Thanks

G'day @aLkAh0LiK and @johnbetta, look up abquatics. I ordered a fed CPDs from there and they're great quality. Also got some hastatus corys and real nice shrimp. They have pygmaeus corys too, aswell as purple harlequin rasbora and maculata rasbora. Real nice fish and shrimp, got my second box with a few more CPDs, hastatus corys and shrimp coming on Tuesday/Wednesday and can't wait :)

Well mine look like they're gonna lay already so hopefully I can increase their availability slightly ;)

Been talking to a couple local fishnuts and yeah imports, availability in general of most scarcer fish, is pretty much zero right now. Basically just local breeders and Aus fish farms are our supply atm...

Beggars can't be choosers so I'm beyond happy to have actually got my list and the more I search fish-world in Aus, the more I realise how lucky I was to get the exact fish I wanted so quickly

Sign in to follow this