Sign in to follow this  
Looty

New member, returning hobbist.

Hi everyone,

After a 10 year hiatus from the hobby I'm back.

Used to own a 6ft tropical planted tank. I've just picked up a 2ft tank from Tech Den to ease my way back in.

I've only ever kept small tropical fish, tetras, barbs, guppys but I'm keen to give aquascaping a crack and see where it goes.

I've got plenty of questions so look forward to chatting you all soon.

Welcome back Looty, good luck with the slow re-introduction to the hobby. I planned on doing that a couple months ago "just one or two tanks, sate the aquatic desires" cut to now... 4 tanks, 2 outdoor ponds, more in planning... MTS bites us all my friend haha :)

What sort of fish do you like to keep and/or breed mate? 

6 hours ago, BigPete86 said:

Welcome back Looty, good luck with the slow re-introduction to the hobby. I planned on doing that a couple months ago "just one or two tanks, sate the aquatic desires" cut to now... 4 tanks, 2 outdoor ponds, more in planning... MTS bites us all my friend haha :)

What sort of fish do you like to keep and/or breed mate? 

Well the Minister of Finance will keep my desire to expand the hobby in check..... for now.

I've always loved breeds that school, used to love watching all my barbs and tetras roam the tank in packs. But I'm interested in trying out discus/angels and gouramis.