Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mark_zx9

6ft tank and stand with piccies PRICE DROP

PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $475

F/S 6ft x 2ft x 18" (1820 x 600 x 460 ) tank

on pine entertainment stand (1820 x 601 x 1202) and very strong and sturdy entertainment unit it is looks really good

with hood

light

heater (blutherm)

2 x aqua one canister filters (CF-1200)

3 x driftwood logs

river rocks /stones

and gravel

ok i am selling this for a mate that wants to sell it . but i will be the main contact as he is not on computer . any questions will and can be answered by me . genuine reason for sale he is moving house and will not fit in to the new house so must sell . the tank does not leak at all and is very strong .has been set up for several years with no probs at all only drain about a week ago .

so if you would like a nice display tank this is worth a look . it is located in pullenvale .

asking $500 for the lot will need a ute /trailer/truck to move it and a couple of people.

piccies below

thanks mark

pm me or leave questions here or ring me 0405 759 941

DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

thanks for looking

mark

only $500

it is a wicked looking setup and yes it is built super tough the stand will not brake with out the use of a sledge hammer :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the mate has been running it for a few years now and doesnt want to sell it but he has to as he is moving and the new house will not have room for it

i want it but i dont have the room or the money for it as i have already got 4 tanks in the lounge room :lol::lol:

come on guys some one must be interested it is a steal at only $500

mark