plecokings

L046 hypancistrus zebra pleco catfish.

We are particularly happy to say that I seem to be a scammer.  My IP address is a VPN in Sydney and further investigation has shown that it is associated with scammers.  i apologise for the inconvinience and have gone to sit in a corner and have a good hard look at myself.  

image.jpeg

These prices are to good to be true ?

They are $500 each @ 3-4cm from breeders.

12cm@$550 ???

I wanted 10 but I can't go to his house in brisbane because of corona virus he says.

He wants 30% deposit. 70% on delivery. 

Does anyone know this Ben in brisbane?

Or have his phone number ?

Screenshot_20200916-095607_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200916-095558_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200916-161736_Gmail.jpg

you lot are all full of crap....i got all of them, gave him access to my redraw on my homeloan,cant see that getting me in trouble with the wife.....ooops ex wife....excuse me darling if youre leaving for good can you feed the catfish and turn out the lights as you go?

bloody hell you guys are attention whores, 
I traded my Corvette in for a breeding trio

he ripped u all off but not me, i am just waiting at the servo for the swap now, he did get me to transport the car through paypal through, it got picked up this morning

2 hours ago, raycam01_au said:

bloody hell you guys are attention whores, 
I traded my Corvette in for a breeding trio

he ripped u all off but not me, i am just waiting at the servo for the swap now, he did get me to transport the car through paypal through, it got picked up this morning

@raycam01_auyou silly man  it was me that youre trading the vette with and u didnt read the fine print they werent l 046s it was 46 neon tetras.......and you were suppose to fill the tank on the vette andget it detailed beforei picked it up   just as well i gave you all male neons, not a female in sight

2 hours ago, gingerbeer said:

Which half?

The middle half , that way you dont have to pay for the food to feed it and it also doesnt pollute the tank with its waste,,,,,,,sounds like a win,win to me