johnbetta

list of endler guppies i have for sale

tiger endlers males and females $ 2.50 each nice bright colours and females pregnent . blue japanese opale endlers mixed sex $ 3. each . white opale endlers mixed sex $ 3.50 each willing to do deals for bulk buys pick up crestmed pm me  your name and number if intrested cheers john

and they agree to buy the fish for the agreed price then turn up to get the fish and then dont take them and become very foul mouthed i hate that most members are all right on here and others are bad eggs no manners 

some people are just pharkin idiots, let them go to a lfs and pay retail, dont need those in your life

if they dont enhance your life 

they have no reason being in it

i had a guy from here a few years ago come to pick up 5x4ft tanks, then started mouthing off about a couple of breeders that have more than proven they can breed fish, saying how they do it the old way and its stupid

i have dealt with both of them and told him to piss off back to the gold coast without the tanks,i wasnt dealing with him, he was going to ruin any reputation i had on here as i was a c... to deal with ....my comment was go for it my only reputation is for being an asshole. and i would name drop him to the breeders....still waiting for him to man up and ruin my rep....bloody 25 yr old 4 weeks out of mummys basement and already knew all

thanks mate i am sorry u went through that at lest there are still alot of good breeders on here and your a 100 % a great person  i havent meet u yet but have knowen you for ages on here and really happy about that i am learning who the haters are and the ones that are amazingly nice on here so thanks 

Just like to say most people I've met on here have been great, seen some nice fish rooms and got some good tips.

Yes I've taken fish up to Brisbane for no one to show up, had someone turn up with a small bucket to take a 40cm+ fish off me, and some other stuff.

My problem is its harder and hardier to sell fish on here these days, you also can't expect big prices but if your into breeding you will probably continue to breed anyways, maybe mixing what species up over the years.

Obviously,  someone is new to fish keeping / trading and it's dark side, probably thought they'd make a million dollars out of it too. :)

Cheers up Johny it been happening for decades on all sites.

John has been playing this game for a while,,,,nothing is worse than no shows and they dont ring to say anything, not as though we have to look for a phone box anymore.just inconsiderate asses, 

Muck me around once , u dont get a second chance

I agree with you Bill,  my biggest hate was the total opposite,  people who just showed unannounced at 6-7-8 o'clock at night and expect to see your fish ,  chew your ears off for an hr or 2 , buy $10 worth of fish and think they've done you a favor,  we're my haters, no showers are easy, either move their phone number or email to the  junk setting and you won't hear or see them anymore. If John's been in the game for some time , then you'd think he would be used to it by now, and maybe just wanted to vent .

if you go through the pages on this forum , he isn't the first to vent and won't be the last,  only thing in common with it, is usually on the last couple of posts , there usually quirky little comments to help cheer the person up a bit, because the problem isn't going away any time soon.

As Sonofhud said , can someone please give John a hug :)