Hi Everyone,

Getting the garage fitted out over the Xmas/New year period for a new setup.   Selling all my L's.

I have 2 males around the 14cm size.   1 female around the 11-12cm size.    Trio for $1200.

These are a little over two years old.   Largest male currently has the female trapped so these won't be available for collection until early december.

Feel free to contact via PM, or mobile 0418 192 426 (please note I can't take calls during office hours but can answer SMS's)

Cheers,
Jason

@raycam01_au @mcfry40 @billfish   @Stevefish @gingerbeer  @Robbo_003

I thought I'd seen and heard most things that happen in our hobby.... but never had this happen!

I just received a phone call from a private number on my mobile saying they wanted to buy my 007's advertised on qldaf.   I said sorry but they are already on hold.   They then asked if they had been paid for which I replied no.   He then said he'd come over now and give me $1300.  Again I said sorry they are on hold.  He then said he'd give me $1350... which again I said mate I'm sorry but they are on hold and not for sale.   He was then very kind and gave me a maths lesson explaining that $1350 was $150 more than $1200.  Again I said I can't sell them they are on hold. 

His response "well you're obviously a f$%king wa*ker!"  and then hung up :)

So if you are reading this......

Sure.   Come and grab them.   My calculator had a flat battery and I didn't realise while we on the phone that $1350 was greater than $1200.   I've since enrolled in an online course that teachers you these things.   I think it's about week 6 where they teach us how to count to ten!   I feel that because you willingly gave your time to try and teach me the only fair thing I can do is offer you a discount.  You can have them for let's say 100 each.   3 x 100 = $110.   I think my maths is correct there.   If not you can just take whichever is the lower number.  I'll have batteries for my calculator by the time you get here.   My address is    14 Northern Avenue, Rocky Point.  Just google it.  If you leave now you should be here around 7pm tomorrow night.   I'll even have them bagged for you for a quick turnaround trip.

Cheers   

seeing as you cant work out that $1200 is less than $1350 can i give you another option,?

hows about$10deposit and $2 per week til next christmas....., and ill even be more generous,,ill take the fry off you for free....dont want you to have to feed the little buggers til your new stuff is ready.ill be round in my sponsored by centrelink commodore

Unbelievable..... I tip my hat to you Jas for honouring the hold mate says a lot about you as a person.

As for old mate, I hope he reads the thread and has a hard look at himself, we certainly don’t need people like them in the hobby. Really leaves a bitter taste in my  mouth all the negative stories I’m hearing lately.

Chris

yeh theres been a few ripped off on other sites , fish not being on flights ect

L046 for $40 each,,,,ill take 50 at that price

The clown that wanted to teach Jason maths probably was a guest and just seen the add, so we can hopefully take some solice in the fact hes more than likely just a random

Was it a black commodore with black tinted windows as that goose is still on the loose, meaning literally

Doubt he would have that sort of cash saved anyway lol

Good for you for honoring your word by your first buyer Jas