David9002

Large spots Potamotrygon black diamond leopoldi stingray fish.

Hello to all the black diamond leopoldi stingray fish enthusiast around the United State. I do have some BD rays that are in perfect condition for sale. If you are around the U'S and you are looking to get any BD ray for your aquarium, kindly hit me up. The sizes included just as below.  

(1) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 15cm 

(2) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 20cm

(3) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 30cm 

(4) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 40cm 

My location is San Bernadino California but i can ship and home deliver to anyone within the U'S. You can email me at:  davideashstanton+88@gmail.com

118762334_660670314593312_2130702883931631042_o.jpg

@David9002.   I am confused.  You have signed to a site focused on Queensland.  If you are not aware Queensland is a state located in Australia.  At the moment Australia is not a part of the USA.  

Please feel free to apply on behalf of your state to join the United States of Australia.  Note that also, just for clarity that is Australia not Austria.  We are the one with Koalas.  

Feel free to complain to Admin.  

Thanks,

Steve

David seems to have left the building.  In the day he was here he seems to have had IP addresses at various places in USA, Canada and Cameroon.  Obviously David is well traveled.

I doubt we will see more of David.  

I am also a bit worried about that Raycam fellow as none of his IP addresses seem to match with Uzbekistan.