Sign in to follow this  
David9002

Large spots Potamotrygon black diamond leopoldi stingray fish.

Hello to all the black diamond leopoldi stingray fish enthusiast around the United State. I do have some BD rays that are in perfect condition for sale. If you are around the U'S and you are looking to get any BD ray for your aquarium, kindly hit me up. The sizes included just as below.  

(1) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 15cm 

(2) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 20cm

(3) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 30cm 

(4) Black diamond leopoldi stingray fish size 40cm 

My location is San Bernadino California but i can ship and home deliver to anyone within the U'S. You can email me at:  davideashstanton+88@gmail.com

118762334_660670314593312_2130702883931631042_o.jpg

3 hours ago, mcfry40 said:

Can you ship me 2 to brisbane Australia, 

Cause that is where the people on this website live.

Send me your bank details. 

Cheers. 

Are we in Aussieland mate?
OMG thank god for that, I had a dream that the Outgoing President was a spank orange ooompa looompa, 

19 minutes ago, raycam01_au said:

Are we in Aussieland mate?
OMG thank god for that, I had a dream that the Outgoing President was a spank orange ooompa looompa, 

And one of the most successful people on the planet.  :focus:

David,

I posted in your other thread and I think I understand what is happening.  I suspect that you believe in the flat earth and hence have concluded that Australia does not exist.  

I wonder if you have been banned from all sites in America and have now moved to posting in this fictional Australia for that reason.  

I am now suspicious as to whether you were banned for scamming or for claiming the Earth is flat.  

Please complain to Admin.  I here he is a bit of a soft touch and Australian, which probably means you do not believe he exists.  

Thanks,

Steve

Sign in to follow this