Sign in to follow this  
borntobreed

Oi Spongebob ya old bastid

Yea im sure ya did ya old floozy...

Its a bit sus how every week when you get a visitor all they bring in to ya is cartons of dove ....

its ph neutral ya know ....

so at least its kind on ya orifices :)

Good to hear from ya finally...

Looks like ya check into this site as often as you get a shag 

Woops sorry thort this was a pm :?

ha ha so bloody true, have to try the  dove, the sunlight they give you in prison leaves a rash around ya Rim, not into fish anymore went back into finches currently building 6 avairies, ya c#$t keep an old shagger down

bwhahahahahhahhahhahahaaa

the rash round the rim is from NOT ENOUGH soap ya idiot !!

ya been doin it wrong all this time ( only know cause i went and researched it on phub } 8O

hence the nicknames like Big Bad Baz ...... :)   Maybe Baz should change his name to Caz and get sum spray tan, then he can be known as the BBC :mrgreen:

there's anotha sayin from the ww1 days too....  like a sausage up a hallway... :baby:

ya floozy

P.S These messages are pm"s arnt they?

hope the mods can't read pm's ffs

:ban: 

Ha ha- I think I'll be back on this site regularly, I forgot how much fun it is to swear and not get deleted, keep it up ( not ya Nob ) I know your'e past that shit. good to see a lot of the old names around, I still do have a fishtank but its only 20 Ltrs, lol

over and out and throw a sausage up the hallway 

yea well im still waitin on seein those peppermint longfannys (longfins) from 1998

ive seen a lotta longfannys in me time - but still havnt seen them peppermint longfannys

they musta been takin crack ( pun intended ) :)

3 hours ago, spongebob said:

Say Hello to Big Bad Baz as well.

over and out ( thats what we used to say back in ww1 )

Still around  & moving closer to you soon (Kirra). Borntobread will keep you entertained lol.

Sign in to follow this