Sign in to follow this  
joshthom

Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Australia

Incredibly interested in purchasing this book, but seems near impossible because it is no longer in print. Would love any help finding my own copy, thanks 

for the information within or for your book collection ?

ABE Books has 2 copies from US$270. You could try Yahoo Japan or Taiwan.

I have about 1200 aquarium book titles, I constantly look in used book stores in every city/country I visit, ex library sales, book fest, check online book exchanges and fish forums. I've only seen this title three times in the last 15 years. 

I could photograph a relevant section if your stuck but not the whole book (copyright). 

22 hours ago, aquaholic99 said:

for the information within or for your book collection ?

ABE Books has 2 copies from US$270. You could try Yahoo Japan or Taiwan.

I have about 1200 aquarium book titles, I constantly look in used book stores in every city/country I visit, ex library sales, book fest, check online book exchanges and fish forums. I've only seen this title three times in the last 15 years. 

I could photograph a relevant section if your stuck but not the whole book (copyright). 

Wow, didn't expect the book to be in that high demand/so rare. Thanks for the heads up, guess I'll just have to keep an eye out 

Here's some other great Australian fish books

Freshwater Fishes of North-Eastern Australia,

Freshwater Fishes of North-Eastern Australia by Angela and Arthington - Hardcover - from TextbooksFast (SKU: 0643069666) (biblio.com) (only place I could find a hard copy, not eBook)

Freshwater fishes of north eastern Australia.jpg

and,

Grant's Guide to Fishes,

Buy Grant's Guide to Fishes by Ern Grant (2014) (chartandmapshop.com.au)

Grants guide to fishes front cover.jpg

Sign in to follow this