Sign in to follow this  
raycam01_au

Monster Saltwater Predator tank delivered today

On 21/04/2021 at 1:15 PM, johnbetta said:

your welcome mate

Da fuq? You have an alternate account as jonsey in chermside @johnbetta? busted! :P

Haha, all good if you do, the forum needs more active members but if so you need to keep track of your aliases :D

Rays posts are pretty interesting and good to follow, the old vettes are better than the crap they bring our now, maybe the ZR1's from 93 my fav. Saw a late model camaro on the way back from Bribie yesterday - shocked me that someone would spend 120k(?) on 1 when you could get a much nicer, stronger muscle car for 30-70k less... But you got the money, then why not... (still 68 camaros look better than 18 camaros) Back on topic and Ray has some awesome toys, I couldn't even keep a hammer coral thriving (the 2 I had were shrinking). Never did target feeding, never knew I had to and never asked. Is great watching people that know what they are doing! If I tried a marine tank again (and I loved my redline shrimp), would stick to fish only

u got it wrong i only have this acount no other ones why would i have 2 thats daft are u high mate u got it all wrong i am on here as johnbetta only nothing more tats od to say what made u say that 

59 minutes ago, FatSalvatore said:

Da fuq? You have an alternate account as jonsey in chermside @johnbetta? busted! :P

Haha, all good if you do, the forum needs more active members but if so you need to keep track of your aliases :D

Rays posts are pretty interesting and good to follow, the old vettes are better than the crap they bring our now, maybe the ZR1's from 93 my fav. Saw a late model camaro on the way back from Bribie yesterday - shocked me that someone would spend 120k(?) on 1 when you could get a much nicer, stronger muscle car for 30-70k less... But you got the money, then why not... (still 68 camaros look better than 18 camaros) Back on topic and Ray has some awesome toys, I couldn't even keep a hammer coral thriving (the 2 I had were shrinking). Never did target feeding, never knew I had to and never asked. Is great watching people that know what they are doing! If I tried a marine tank again (and I loved my redline shrimp), would stick to fish only

never lived there in chermside i  have lived in logan since i moved to this country i only have the johnbetta one why have 2 its od and daft 

True, reading back on the thread you did say a looking good & ray quoted and said thanks, was just the most recent posts since 18/4 that someone replied and ray quoted them that you said thanks that I misconstrued it was you under a false account replying to the last response. Should have just checked the dates on the thread more  :D 

Nevermind me, have a great weekend! (get my glasses in a couple of weeks!)

i did rely twice with this profile i dont need 2 i am only on here once a day i am unsure of whats going on its starting to piss me of all the false acusations if u new me then u would know its od its like i am being played and being made out to look like i lie its all good i can see why it looks the way it looks like i said it would be hard for me to have 2 profiles i would get mixed up my brain isnt as good as it once was to menny kicks to the head from muay thai and from being chocked out from judo so i am not that switched on with my brain any more my spelling isnt all ways good its a dead give away the other person should be a better speller than me