My goldfish have either stopped eating the Frog Bit or the recent weather conditions have made it grow very fast :) 

- Large plants are $1ea

- Smaller ones cheaper

- Deals on Bulk buys 8)

I have a recovery pond (once the goldies eat the leaves off the plant, it goes here to regrow :)) that is getting crowded, they arent as vibrant green or as big as the others so I will do a small snack bag full for $10. 

Pickup from Redbank Plains, 4301. Can Express Post for extra $$.

Thanks

Tim

20210414_100407.jpg

20210414_100420.jpg

20210414_100427.jpg

20210414_102405.jpg

is this a good plant to have and to grow it sounds like a great plant i have goldfish so may be good for there tank am i right cheers john feel free to pm me on here

1 hour ago, johnbetta said:

is this a good plant to have and to grow it sounds like a great plant i have goldfish so may be good for there tank am i right cheers john feel free to pm me on here

Hey John,

Its a great plant. My guppies eat it aswell. Like I said in the orig post, my goldies normally would smash it. I get it from my father in-law as his goldies dont eat it. But this time they havent and its growing really fast and crowding the top of the pond haha. I dont do anything to grow it, its outdoors so only gets the shaded sunlight. 

Thanks

Tim