QldMick

Cherax albidus blue pearl

Hey john I'm more used to showing people a male and a female rather than trying to explain it in words.

Males have a slightly pointy raised genital opening on the last pair of legs, right were the legs come out the body. Females have a flat round genital opening on the third last pair of legs, where the legs come out of the body.

For some reason using google pics to learn how to tell sex is pretty useless, I will take some pics eventually.

On 15/09/2022 at 11:11 AM, QldMick said:

Hey john I'm more used to showing people a male and a female rather than trying to explain it in words.

Males have a slightly pointy raised genital opening on the last pair of legs, right were the legs come out the body. Females have a flat round genital opening on the third last pair of legs, where the legs come out of the body.

For some reason using google pics to learn how to tell sex is pretty useless, I will take some pics eventually.

thanks bro u have explained it 100 % its simler to sexing crabs i had forgotten how to do the crays i used to breed red claws