Woodypoint

Northside New Tank Builder Required

Does anyone know a quality fish tank builder Northside of Brisbane? My mate wants either a 48"x24"x24" or a 72"x24"x24" together with cabinetry. Ed from Caboolture markets built my 72"x24"x24" tank 8 years ago and it still looks as good as the day it was built, but just spoken to him and he no longer builds tanks. He did say if we supplied glass he may be able to assist but my mate would prefer a one stop shop. Would really appreciate any help anyone can give. Many thanks.

24 minutes ago, raycam01_au said:

get ya butt onto Dennison he builds the ultimate tanks and stands, he jut built our nearly 9x3x3

great price, and delivers OMFG

how good

Sorry, who is Dennison? How do I contact him?

dennisson has built 5 or 6 of my larger tanks over the years...only reason i didnt mention him is hes southside

his tanks are freekin awesome and i would not go anywhere else for anything out of standard small tanks, his finishes are spot on , would definately be one of the most respected big tank builders in qld

@billfish  same reason I didn't mention dennison.    Agree 100% he's the only person I'd go to for large tanks.    I think it's probably as far back as the 90's that he built my first large tank that was a 6 x 2 x 700 high that I still have today.    

6 hours ago, JB said:

@billfish  same reason I didn't mention dennison.    Agree 100% he's the only person I'd go to for large tanks.    I think it's probably as far back as the 90's that he built my first large tank that was a 6 x 2 x 700 high that I still have today.    

my first 2 by Dennisson were a 1m cube and a 4x4x2