did u buy one lot as L002 and one lot as 397 and mix them ? orrrrrrrrrrrr :/  the last 2 pics seem to be L002 mate just gunna put that out there i can not see the whit e line between the black and yellow or am i just getting old and goin blind  :/ :)

now if youre comparing 002 with 397 theyre closer 

397 have more squiggly facial markings and have a white band between their orange and black on the fins and 002 dont...002 are also more brown than orange

8 hours ago, E.O >< Odins Fish 2 said:

face markings :/ hahaha kidding rite ? :/ whats the difference between a 202 and a 397 ? 

202 and 397 are completely different to start with  lol 002 as Bill said are similar but still different 

lmfao wat happened to this forum ?? its as bad as some of the FB forums now ffs :/ SADFACE girls !! the difference is the white line between the black and orange !!! that is all nothing more !! nothing less !!! take it from one of the first people in the country to have them both hey girls wayyy back wen they was smuggled into teh country in egg sacks in pocket bags lol probably before u was born !!! ;) no white between the black and orange ! 202 !! simples ;) face markings bwhahaahahaha wat a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u sound liek a circus performer to me atm tbh 

12 hours ago, E.O >< Odins Fish 2 said:

lmfao wat happened to this forum ?? its as bad as some of the FB forums now ffs :/ SADFACE girls !! the difference is the white line between the black and orange !!! that is all nothing more !! nothing less !!! take it from one of the first people in the country to have them both hey girls wayyy back wen they was smuggled into teh country in egg sacks in pocket bags lol probably before u was born !!! ;) no white between the black and orange ! 202 !! simples ;) face markings bwhahaahahaha wat a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u sound liek a circus performer to me atm tbh 

lol obviously mate if u still don't no the difference between 202 and 397 nothing at all a like Lol as we said 002 and 397s yes the white bands but not 100% the 397 has fine lines on the face were 002 has like 4/5 fat lines down the face and still don't know were u even getting 202 in this post lol

13 hours ago, E.O >< Odins Fish 2 said:

But yeh ya right about the been like fb thing when you got someone on here who don't have a clue telling someone selling the right fish that there selling them wrong ID lol anyway leave it at that 

aha i see why the hobby is dying now !! good job children !!!  don't have a clue but think wat your selling ! or mayb u do and u  try get more money for shit fish just because someone mayb stupid and not know the difference hahah nothing a good headbutt wouldn't sort out girls ;) and Steve mate id probably learn how to English first before u try tell me what fish is wat sweat heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean wtf are u even saying dude  ? you girls clearly have no fucking clue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ohh well  its ok girls daddy's back he will teach u all right from wrong don't worry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hobby will be restored !! u can thank me later in the form of dollar bills !! or wristies  !! either or ;)  now sort ya fucking mixed colony of plecos out mate !! sell them for the right price !! and stop fucking the aquarium industry in Australia up u childish idiots !!!! if your opening your mouth to me its obviously because your not important enough or been in the industry/hobby for long enough to know who i am so mayb shut your lil fingers up !! sit back  and read and LEARN !!!!!!!!!!!!  instead of I've me childish Wikipedia bullshit !!! 

6 hours ago, Stevefish said:

lol obviously mate if u still don't no the difference between 202 and 397 nothing at all a like Lol as we said 002 and 397s yes the white bands but not 100% the 397 has fine lines on the face were 002 has like 4/5 fat lines down the face and still don't know were u even getting 202 in this post lol

who even are you dude ?? bwahahahah let alone wat sorta bullshit u speak mate ?? that last reply is all for u pretty much sweat heart !! ;) XX ^^^^^^^^^  mayb shut ya mouth and learn lil boii !! pffft face lines and bla bla bla BLAAAAAAA ... pathetic !! your probably only 20 as well hey mate hahahaha its ok bruz u knwo it all ull be rite peple will buy all ur fish ;)

12 hours ago, E.O >< Odins Fish 2 said:

who even are you dude ?? bwahahahah let alone wat sorta bullshit u speak mate ?? that last reply is all for u pretty much sweat heart !! ;) XX ^^^^^^^^^  mayb shut ya mouth and learn lil boii !! pffft face lines and bla bla bla BLAAAAAAA ... pathetic !! your probably only 20 as well hey mate hahahaha its ok bruz u knwo it all ull be rite peple will buy all ur fish ;)

Lol mate cheers u given me laughs for last couple of days lol

And no never heard of u so shows u are important lol

Steve is pointing out that you meant l002 not l202. Now it was probably a typo but I imagine you haven't gone back to check it. No one has been trying to say you're wrong necessarily about the L397 not being pure or a different L number. More a pickup that its L002 you're trying to compare it with, not the l202 you typed. 

Odin man it might be a little more effective to not get your knickers in a knot and resort immediately to insults and passive aggression. The forum needs people with knowledge and am aware that you possess it. However, knowledge is of no use if you cant communicate it and share it! We are all looking forward to what you'll share with all of us going forward now that you are back but a debate is a lot healthier than an argument, it gets us no where. 

We are all here because we enjoy the hobby. Its about the fish and not about the egos. No one cares who has the bigger horse.  

2 hours ago, hamishh34 said:

Steve is pointing out that you meant l002 not l202. Now it was probably a typo but I imagine you haven't gone back to check it. No one has been trying to say you're wrong necessarily about the L397 not being pure or a different L number. More a pickup that its L002 you're trying to compare it with, not the l202 you typed. 

Odin man it might be a little more effective to not get your knickers in a knot and resort immediately to insults and passive aggression. The forum needs people with knowledge and am aware that you possess it. However, knowledge is of no use if you cant communicate it and share it! We are all looking forward to what you'll share with all of us going forward now that you are back but a debate is a lot healthier than an argument, it gets us no where. 

We are all here because we enjoy the hobby. Its about the fish and not about the egos. No one cares who has the bigger horse.  

Bugger having a big horse, further to fall when youre drunk

15 hours ago, E.O >< Odins Fish 2 said:

lol so i did :o im still dyslexic dont worry guys haha  :) but im sure anyone with enuf experience knew wat i ment  !!! thanks for clearing that up mate 

All good mate! I think we all knew it was an honest mistake since Bill,  Steve, and myself knew what you meant. :)