Foskett96

Wanted Maskaheros Argenteus (Vieja Argentea)

Looking for a group of Maskaheros Argenteus (formally Vieja Argentea), also willing to buy singles.

Willing to pay handsomely for singles or a group. I am located in Sydney but open to shipping. Cash ready to go.

Please let me know if you have any your willing to part with / have any leads for me 

1 hour ago, johnbetta said:

hi mate here are a few people to pm and ask if they have them the tech den . fishking . aquaholicsonline . petcity they are your best bet mate

tech den dont freight fish

Your man Andrew(lab.) would still be the best way with none being seen on the market in awhile...he sent me up a bunch about 3 yrs back and I grew up 4-5 young adults which should be lurking around in SE Qld somewhere in people's tanks...like many other rarer guys that everyday people have...just hard to find these types of more "casual" aquarium keepers :eyebrows:..i sold most of my group through gumtree so a "wanted" ad there may eventually turn some up (pretty sure you've already done this mate so just keep it active)...and I'd look for breeders/keepers pics on Aussie Facebook groups and contact for availability or possibility of future fry etc...good luck mate beautiful fish!