Hi All and thanks for the messages.  My tank has a pretty good community with no real bullies or fin nippers.  I was amazed to see pipefish at the Burleigh Pet Centre about a month ago and couldn't resit getting them.  I have 5 pipe fish and 4 of them are settling in really well.  Everyone gets along really well and some of the halfbeaks and pipefish have even started to hang out together.  I'll see if I can post a pic or 2 in the next few days. 

hi and welcome . how long have u been into fish keeping and what got u started and what have u learned so far and what are your fish keeping plans for the future  . there is alot to learn on here and very nice and great people on here u have come to the right forum lots of info and a world of learning . feel free to ask if u have any questions or if u need help i will help u as much as i can as will EVERY ONE ON HERE  cheers john

Hi Johnbetta.  Sorry for the crazy late reply.  I've been keeping different tanks for about 20 years now and I think I'll always have a tank going.  I just always remember having an aquarium with something in it when I was younger.  I try to find something a bit different and pipefish were the latest find.  I used to have some leopard bush fish/spotted leaf fish, which were great fish and had those for about 10 years.  They were really interesting fish.  Always learning something new and most recently it has been that before you get a new fish that is a bit different, make sure you have a suitable food source ready and available. 

Thanks John.   

thats ok mate and cool thats a long time to be doing fish i have been doing fish and breeding them for 22 years plus 2 years of studying arine biology its a 5 year course and your welcome if i can help u in any way please feel free to reach out to me i will do my up most best to help u cheers john